• Thor: Ragnarok

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Justice League

Votes: 76 43.9%

• Total voters

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised this is even a poll. Bvs made so much more than any past thor movie

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Thor 3 looks like a joke of a film

Only 90 minutes long, literal comedy status :mjlol:

Justice League looks to be shaping pretty bad too. Peep the difference between reshoot Ben Affleck and him from a year ago in the new trailer

shyt goes beyond:flabbynsick: to Fan4stic tier...damn Joss Whedon really :what:

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking Thor.
First film did 1/2 a billion, second film did like 700Ms, third will likely do even better, Marvel has been keeping up the popularity with each solid movie they make.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
DC animated has fallen off a bit lately.

True, but they overachieved early.

Under the Red Hood.
Dark Knight Returns.
Then Flashpoint Paradox...

They couldn't miss.

Even the lesser known ones were pretty good, but yea I haven't enjoyed anything from the DCAU since Justice League: War. Problem is they've been on Batman's nuts heavy and I'm tired of him. They need to make more WW, Green Lantern, and Flash based movies.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm thinking Thor.
First film did 1/2 a billion, second film did like 700Ms, third will likely do even better, Marvel has been keeping up the popularity with each solid movie they make.
interesting

I'm surprised this is even a poll. Bvs made so much more than any past thor movie

how much bvs did?

Thor 3 looks like a joke of a film

Only 90 minutes long, literal comedy status :mjlol:

same reason dr. strange was short. cost alot money to do those visual effects on that level

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Of course Justice league will make more money.
It should, it better.

Whether it will actually be a better movie is what's debatable. This is Thor we're talking about, Neither of the other two were really great just ok/good. But I'd prob watch Thor 2 again before I'd watch BvS if we being honest.:yeshrug:so it's a tossup for me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'll take that bet, how we doing this?
we'll judge based off: opening weekend numbers; first week numbers, second week drop %; then what they made from both domestic and international combined after lets say 4 months. whatever film has the most "wins" will be better, if anything is wrong to you or you wannn revamp the criteria do so

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
we'll judge based off: opening weekend numbers; first week numbers, second week drop %; then what they made from both domestic and international combined after lets say 4 months. whatever film has the most "wins" will be better, if anything is wrong to you or you wannn revamp the criteria do so

Sounds like a bet