• Thor: Ragnarok

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Justice League

Votes: 76 43.9%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The fact that people are in here debating the impact that the third Thor movie will have against DC's response to The Avengers, just shows how low the bar is set for the DCU:mjlol:
People are debating it because they are retarded, that's the simple answer.

Wonder Woman just crushed Gotg2 and Spider-Man/Iron Man in the U.S. aND is still going.. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
"...in the U.S...."

giphy.gif

I cant wait to use that logic next year for basketball season.

*Lonzo Ball scores 26 points with the break down 3-11 from the three point line, 7 FT and 5-8 inside the arc in a LOSS. (combined 8-17 on .471)*

I'm gonna be like "Bu bu bu bu bu bu Lonzo just crushed *whatever player* inside the 3pt line" :mjlol:

Technically the last few years my Niners been crushing everyone on their side of the 50 yard line:mjgrin:

Martha

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
People are debating it because they are retarded, that's the simple answer.

Wonder Woman just crushed Gotg2 and Spider-Man/Iron Man in the U.S. aND is still going.. :mjlol:
And it was the worst movie of the three. To be fair, Wonder woman is breaking new ground while Spiderman and gotg2 are retreads

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Domestic, Europe, Asia, worldwide... Irregardless of territory its Justice League with Batman headlining now tell me how Thor and friends can realistically compete.
Stop the nonsense.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Domestic, Europe, Asia, worldwide... Irregardless of territory its Justice League with Batman headlining now tell me how Thor and friends can realistically compete.
Stop the nonsense.
word of mouth, marvel good name vs dc's iffy one, trailers hinting at whats to come, thor actually lookin like a good film. i'm just sayin it cld happen man

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
JL should make more money. This is a dumb question.

a better question would be which movie will surpass its sales expectations by a wider margin

I'm just cool with this simple.... "which is the better movie?" When all said and done...... we take things too far here

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm just cool with this simple.... "which is the better movie?" When all said and done...... we take things too far here

Martha

JL was built on a shytty foundation so aside from the action/visuals, it will only be but so great. Thor is leading into the biggest comic book movie event of all time in Infinity War so, it's importance alone will make for great watching experiences.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
JL should make more money. This is a dumb question.

a better question would be which movie will surpass its sales expectations by a wider margin

One Features Thor, Loki, and The Hulk. The other features four of DC's hell comics biggest hero's of all time In Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash. which SHOULD do better. Some cat online was talking about comparing GOTG to Justice League, I was like :deadmanny: Lets be real a Justice League movie if done right would make Avengers money(I'm not convince it will do Suicide Squad numbers) But the truth of the matter is it should be doing Avatar numbers.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
when u damn near 100mil behind worldwide so u gotta bring up domestic every convo :mjgrin:

See this is how I know you don't know shyt, hold on a sec, let me finish this glass. :ahh:

The majority of actual profits come from the U.S. box office, usually 50% sometimes more will go to the studio and the rest goes to the theaters. Overseas it depends on the territory but the average is 33% sometimes less especially in China.

So for Wonder Woman, a movie that will make more money than both in the U.S. and also a movie that cost far LESS to produce it means that it will be either the same profitably as those two or most likely more when everything is tallied. That's not even counting the merchandise or the deal with Walmart. :umad:

Plus, Spider-Man and Iron Man are tier 1 Marvel heroes and Wonder Woman is a tier 2 DC hero. :mjlol:

Where's all that talk about Spider-Man/Iron Man and GOTG2 doing an " easy billy" at now. These shyts won't even surpass Batman vs. Superman :russ: a movie that had like a 27% on RT haha

I could go on and on about Marvel's failures this Summer but I'll save some energy for when Thor disappoints as well :mjgrin:

:ahh: :ahh: