Reppin
NULL
3kSYW4t.gif

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever you think of fox news,you have to admit, their formula for ratings is cynical but genius.

Personally I think you are a fool to believe anything said on any news network especially these days, and if I am to be lied to and manipulated ,it might as well be done by babes.

The ironic thing is,most of them are well educated, most with law degrees apparently.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Imma have to dap you hur. I know this is the new Woman at Fox 4 and i know exactly what you are talking about. I enjoy the pics and vids of these other chicks, though they all look like they got implants, especially the Spanish chicks. This woman the OP is talkin about is nice and cougarly thick with an actual nice figure. I was thinking the same the other day. She aint Dylan but she's well put together like a real ass woman. I kept watching claiming I wanted to know how much it was gonna rain.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Imma have to dap you hur. I know this is the new Woman at Fox 4 and i know exactly what you are talking about. I enjoy the pics and vids of these other chicks, though they all look like they got implants, especially the Spanish chicks. This woman the OP is talkin about is nice and cougarly thick with an actual nice figure. I was thinking the same the other day. She aint Dylan but she's well put together like a real ass woman. I kept watching claiming I wanted to know how much it was gonna rain.
:mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
can i get a name bruvas? :dahell: everybody knows all the real nikkas in dallas watching john mccay.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

knew my Dallas nikkas would come thru :myman:

Yeah, she's a real chick you'd actually see out and about that would catch your eye. Most these other chicks posted arent real weather ppl. lol, they're just purposeful eye candy. To me, it's better to be eye candy by default rather than trying.

She hit a brother back on facebook. :wub:

can i get a name bruvas? :dahell: everybody knows all the real nikkas in dallas watching john mccay.

her name is Ali Turiano, and I think she's Italian.