Daps
Reppin
NULL
And i agree :ld:

chanel-iman.jpg

Chanel-Iman-Victoria-Secret-Show-2-760x1024.jpg

Chanel%20Iman%20-%20at%202012%20ESPY%20Awards-03.jpg

chanel-iman-prestige-magazine-cover-13.jpg

Lol she is NOT the best looking black woman but she looks nice.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a smaller scale it seems that many white people LOVE Kelly Rowland . I have some white friends and they all seem to like her a lot I don't know what it is.

I recall a time when I was younger and we wall all in the car on some drunk shyt talking about how bad Beyonce was back in them early destiny child days...and my white homie was like man Kelly Rowland killing her lol. Ever since then I swear I've seen many say the same thing.

Any white folks on this board can confirm?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: which white people?

she's pretty, but best looking? :rudy:

if your white homies think this is the best looking type of black chick then you probably think like them. :ufdup:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Chanel is very pretty but I also prefer Selita Ebanks. That Melodie chick someone posted is also very attractive.

My fave is Emanuela de Paula from Brazil however :

UP6yFo8.jpg

Fa04wf3.jpg

Overall though, models aren't anything special. Outside of height, they typically have average faces, oftentimes no body at all.

Runway models are straight :scusthov: The reason being that fags and women tend to run that industry.

The lingerie models are legit though.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
While she is beautiful, there are women in the "this is why we love black women" thread that blow her out of the water

:heh: @ someone mentioning Beyonce

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
On a smaller scale it seems that many white people LOVE Kelly Rowland . I have some white friends and they all seem to like her a lot I don't know what it is.

I recall a time when I was younger and we wall all in the car on some drunk shyt talking about how bad Beyonce was back in them early destiny child days...and my white homie was like man Kelly Rowland killing her lol. Ever since then I swear I've seen many say the same thing.

Any white folks on this board can confirm?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Ja Kelly is killing Beyonce