This is an example of why AJ Styles is the best wrestler living today

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Definitely one of the best if not thee best living today. Very hard to argue. He does all the little shyt to make every single one of his moves look absolutely devastating. Super crisp, razor sharp, accuracy. Can't see through any of his shyt, and he makes it look beautiful. Look at his leap frog...drop down...drop kick. His running back breaker. His flying forearm. His UshiGoroshi (which he does better than Goto). Not only the moves he gives...but the moves he takes...the way he avoids them...sells them. He does the little details that just make him Phenomenal.
tumblr_o3qesaL2Iq1sbzhteo1_400.0.gif
6SZOkzw.gif
aj-styles-vs-the-miz-o.gif

tumblr_nmedhu7hr61sbzhteo1_400.gif
StylesPeleKick.gif
giphy.gif
AJ%20COUNTER_zpsgv7fojjf.gif

shibatapost.gif
AJ-Styles-Tetsuya-Naito-NJPW-gifs-001_004.gif
tumblr_nn5v0jvu791tl23yuo7_400.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
WWE is robbing us of a Cesaro vs AJ Styles matchup

People really think Swagsuke coming to RAW.

Hell no, he's going to be the face to go up against AJ Styles. I don't see anybody, even John Cena, who should dethrone AJ. I would go as far as to say that AJ shouldn't lose at WM either, but the next person should be to Swagsuke.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's not just this forum. It's real life. AJ came in and in less than a year Vince has made him world champ and focal point of Smackdown, while Cesaro is in a dead-end storyline with Sheamus.

Not trying to trash Cesaro, cause hes a great wrestler, but you brought him into this. He's not on AJ level.

Well AJ us getting all of this to set up the Cena title win next year..anyone with sense can see that.

Cesaro is easily on AJ's level..he just don't have the political machine backing him. Cesaro carried Reigns better and had better matches with Cena than AJ. Why front like he's not damn near the best in the world give or take Nakamura.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Definitely one of the best if not thee best living today. Very hard to argue. He does all the little shyt to make every single one of his moves look absolutely devastating. Super crisp, razor sharp, accuracy. Can't see through any of his shyt, and he makes it look beautiful. Look at his leap frog...drop down...drop kick. His running back breaker. His flying forearm. His UshiGoroshi (which he does better than Goto). Not only the moves he gives...but the moves he takes...the way he avoids them...sells them. He does the little details that just make him Phenomenal.
tumblr_o3qesaL2Iq1sbzhteo1_400.0.gif
6SZOkzw.gif
aj-styles-vs-the-miz-o.gif

tumblr_nmedhu7hr61sbzhteo1_400.gif
StylesPeleKick.gif
giphy.gif
AJ%20COUNTER_zpsgv7fojjf.gif

shibatapost.gif
AJ-Styles-Tetsuya-Naito-NJPW-gifs-001_004.gif
tumblr_nn5v0jvu791tl23yuo7_400.gif

I'll give Ziggler credit with the fact that he knows how to take the Styles Clash better than most. He knows how to position head properly.

aj-styles-vs-dolph-ziggler-o.gif

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Well AJ us getting all of this to set up the Cena title win next year..anyone with sense can see that.

Cesaro is easily on AJ's level..he just don't have the political machine backing him. Cesaro carried Reigns better and had better matches with Cena than AJ. Why front like he's not damn near the best in the world give or take Nakamura.

And what political machine does AJ have behind him? :dahell: They brought him in with no expectations and immediately realized how good he was and pushed him as a top star

Cesaro is a great technician, one of the best, but that's where it stops. You tryna shoehorn him into two separate discussions in separate days as if he's comparable as an all-around talent to guys who he just isn't on their level

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't know what machine he has..but WE ALL SAW Vince show his vendetta against Cesaro in the Austin interview..held down Christian because of his facial features....only pushed Bryan when fans turned on PPVS wholesale. U know what I'm talking about..the bipolar pushing for certain cats...Depushing Rusev because he pulled Lana? Come the fukk on.....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And what political machine does AJ have behind him? :dahell: They brought him in with no expectations and immediately realized how good he was and pushed him as a top star

Cesaro is a great technician, one of the best, but that's where it stops. You tryna shoehorn him into two separate discussions in separate days as if he's comparable as an all-around talent to guys who he just isn't on their level

Great technical worker sure..he can pull good matches out of anyone. Lol.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Great technical worker sure..he can pull good matches out of anyone. Lol.

I'm not tryna argue back and forth against Cesaro cause I like him and he's obviously one of the best in the ring, but it's a lot more to it than that. He's not on AJ level and the fact that AJ can come in as an outsider who is basically everything Vince traditionally hates (southern, small, indie darling) and get immediately made world champion tells you everything you need to know about who's better.