This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Daps
Pigskin?

nikka fukk out my alerts. :camby:

Ever-Seen-People-With-Pig-Nose-014.jpg

stay out of black issues and keep your opinion to yourself pinky:pacspit:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
you aint telling me nothing...my mother,maternal grandma and others in my fam(mostly the older generation) high yellow but still phonetically black..
And how you think they got yellow? :comeon:

West Africans aren't yellow like that dude. I know you like to pretend that AA's have zero admixture, but come on man. You seriously can't be this dumb.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
In the top part, I was saying that's probably not the girl's real dad.

In the bottom, I was saying that GU isn't like this girl. She doesn't have "throwback genes". Her father is darker which would explain why she's darker than her mom.

The point about the girl in the OP and gabby is that when you have mixed ancestry, you can come out looking like many things. On another board there was an Afram dude who was 30-35 non-African and 5% of his DNA was Amerindian and he came out looking like a Brazilian triracial with ringlet/loose hair texture.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Not really. Blacks live in a majority white country. And chose "BLACK" as a social/cultural identity in opposition to their "WHITE" And to connect American blacks under uniform identity and culture.

Whats to it, to a breh from predominately black-african countries :umad:
yall didn't start calling yourself black until the white man did. Fact :umad:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
only people entertaining these threads are crackas,
nikkas that hate their dark skin and want
other people with dark skin to hate mixed and high yellas.
we (black people) are natures favorites,we birthed mankind.
two blue black people can produce a offspring
with white skin and curly hair....it's been that way forever.
stop the shade shyt.
on one hand black people wanna be recognized for
this Godlike ability and in the same breath
will reduce us to dogs......on some (if the mama a dobermen
and the daddy a pit it aint a pit shyt)
we are Gods seed to mother earth.
you aint gotta be nikkas everyday.....take a day off.
:coffee:

wat6rr.jpg

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
yall didn't start calling yourself black until the white man did. Fact :umad:
had nothing to do with that. The word black has been used to describe people of African descent for thousands of years. We just took ownership of it during the black power movements of the 1970's. Like @IllmaticDelta posted earlier, we could have just went on with colored,negro etc. Besides the point though. What dude earlier said still holds true regardless:umad:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yes and no. We could have easily continued calling ourselves colored/people of color.
Dude said the reason why Africans refer to themselves ass black is because of AAs. Which is completely false. The whole concept was created by cacs. If that's not the case than why do actual black people and cacs in England refer to African and West Indian immigrants as black also. You gonna tell me, it's because of AA influence? Nope. Can't accept that. If African immigrants would have came in America even if there weren't AAs, white folk by enlarge would have refer to us as Negros and black and with that, African and WI immigrants would have still considered themselves black just like what AAs do. The concept of the words negro and black did not come from AAs. So with that being said, they are NOT the reason that Africans refer to themselves ass black even though most will still refer to their nationality first.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is normal and how people get familes with different shades/complexions within the family amongst siblings.

No, generally light skin people have lighter children and vice versa. Most dark skin people have parents around their general skin tone.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Dude said the reason why Africans refer to themselves ass black is because of AAs. Which is completely false. The whole concept was created by cacs. If that's not the case than why do actual black people and cacs in England refer to African and West Indian immigrants as black also. You gonna tell me, it's because of AA influence? Nope. Can't accept that. If African immigrants would have came in America even if there weren't AAs, white folk by enlarge would have refer to us as Negros and black and with that, African and WI immigrants would have still considered themselves black just like what AAs do. The concept of the words negro and black did not come from AAs. So with that being said, they are NOT the reason that Africans refer to themselves ass black even though most will still refer to their nationality first.

It is though. The modern Afram concept of "blackness" spread around the world with PanAfricanism/Black Power Movt. White people would have called all afro populations "negro" before this. White people in America didn't even call Aframs "black" until we started self identifying that way.