This ain't no Trump and Putin lovefest. The American's Season 5 thread.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I feel like he's the most expendable character that would also have a huge impact of he show. He doesnt do much but his lose would shake the whole show

I feel like Phil having to kill Stan would bring chaos to the show.

Henry would be losing his idol.
Paige now dating Matthew would have to deal with not only Matthew losing his dad, but also wondering in the back of her mind was her spy parents involved.
Phil would lose his only real friend. He's already a mess emotionally and killing Phil would send him down a bad spiral.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel like Phil having to kill Stan would bring chaos to the show.

Henry would be losing his idol.
Paige now dating Matthew would have to deal with not only Matthew losing his dad, but also wondering in the back of her mind was her spy parents involved.
Phil would lose his only real friend. He's already a mess emotionally and killing Phil would send him down a bad spiral.
I feel like Stan has to be the one to find them out

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Interesting cuz there is another promo where Phil & Liz are walking to their car and a jet flies overhead and they don't flinch either.

I wonder if this means Paige will start taking on missions or if she will try to recruit at her school?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Interesting cuz there is another promo where Phil & Liz are walking to their car and a jet flies overhead and they don't flinch either.

I wonder if this means Paige will start taking on missions or if she will try to recruit at her school?

This one. Just posted a few hours.

I highly doubt they'll have her out there trying to recruit at this stage.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin

We're 1 month away.

giphy.gif