Things you didn't notice on The Wire until multiple watches

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he's right.. marlo was just looking for the drama.. dudes was out there talking about how omar went out on some rambo shyt.. basically omar's name and legend was living on, even if it was a lie.. he died bigger than he was.. his name was his name

meanwhile marlo the god of the city... and these nikkas don't even know him
That was the irony of the Stansfield crew and how they operated, they wanted respect out of fear, intimidation but it brought nothing but silence amongst their own crew and distance amongst the streets, Contrast to Barksdale organization where they would hold community basketball games, BBQs, Parties
was respected in the streets for decades

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the irony of the Stansfield crew and how they operated, they wanted respect out of fear, intimidation but it brought nothing but silence amongst their own crew and distance amongst the streets, Contrast to Barksdale organization where they would hold community basketball games, BBQs, Parties
was respected in the streets for decades

Because there was a balance under the Barksdale organization. They actually lived by a code. Even when they two foolishly tried to attach Omar while he was picking up his grandmother was a violation. With Marlo, he lived by no moral code.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The dude who was punking buggs and robbing him was first seen in season one when Lester walked into the gym where he first got the pic of Avon. While Lester is walking into the gym is ask Lester do he wanna bye some drugs

I'm gonna check that out. If true, that's a great pull
He’s also in the last season

Bubbs is clean and walking home. Walking up the alley, he passes a fiend who screams his name. Bubbles locks up but dude starts laughing and walking away. You can’t see him clearly but it’s meant to be that dude

Gonna check it out, I doubt it though.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
i don’t think Wallace was above poot. I think they were on the same level, but wallace was more responsible and more of a leader. Think to him being responsible of the kid lookouts, feeding them and getting them to school.

But bodie was higher ranking then them tho

I was saying that it was clear that Poot is the one who spotted Omar's boy. Wallace makes the phone call and the credit , though.
Only way that makes sense is for Poot to be under Wallace, like he doesn't rate enough to even be able to collect the reward.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I was saying that it was clear that Poot is the one who spotted Omar's boy. Wallace makes the phone call and the credit , though.
Only way that makes sense is for Poot to be under Wallace, like he doesn't rate enough to even be able to collect the reward.
Idk I just see It as poot looking to Wallace as a leader. Same way when he was scared to ask D for money when D stopped paying them cause somebody was stealing.

Wallace was more responsible and more of leader, poot looked to him for leadership

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I still haven’t watched a single episode yet. I do plan on binge watching everything from the start.

When does it start picking up? I heared the first season is real slow.
It's a different kind of show to watch. To me it almost mirrors a police investigation. There's a lot going on at first and it may not all make sense, but it's all small pieces to the story. As the season progresses all the little pieces start to make a lot more sense in the context of the story. Then as it gets towards the end of the season it all starts to come together fast.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
(2nd Season optional) :mjpls:

07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
In season two when they were investigating the greeks and tailing Vondas, there was a scene where the main boss walked right passed Kima's car in the hotel car park and she had no clue who he was....just like the scene where Chris came up to Daniels and Rhonda in the courthouse to ask directions while they were investigating the Stanfield Crew and had no idea who they were talking to.....interestingly Daniels then gave Chris a suspicious look when he walked away as if he sensed something about him.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Bro Mouzone who dropped his hands when Avon was staring in deep thought because he didn't know whether he was contemplating striking him or not.