They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gabriel a piece of shyt, dude has been worthless since DAY ONE.

:patrice: @ Carol though, i get that abuse is a sore spot but damn interrogate the kid more or wait to see physical evidence.

that cac who left Glen to die twice should meet with an unfortunate hunting accident.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Episode pissed me off. These fukk boy...coward ass nikkas...smfh. This new group got nothing but bytchmadd muhfukkaz and thT preacher....aww man....u fukkin bytch. After everything Rick n company did for your punk ass...smh....fukkin religious nut

tumblr_nkmlkegBIm1rtbqw0o1_500.gif
tumblr_nkmlkegBIm1rtbqw0o2_500.gif
tumblr_nkmlkegBIm1rtbqw0o3_r1_500.gif

Nooooooo not the pawg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Game of thrones season 4 spoiler

felt like the writers bit the Oberyn death with Noah. Obviously not as much character build up through the season, but the way they gave him that glimmer of hope at the start of the episode, and then had him killed in what was the most gruesome death in the shows run. Felt very similar. At least they're actually getting bold though. Thats what the show needs. I want an atmosphere where I feel no character is safe. Got a feeling one of the OG's is gonna be the next one to get got

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: co-sign. these cacs really do have a problem with more than one black male on the screen at a time.

look out for Gabriel to die next and be replaced with Morgan.
i know yall dont want spoilers but gabriel ole bytch ass still alive in the comics. his ho ass aint going no where, thats the type of black man they want on the show indefinitely

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game of thrones season 4 spoiler

felt like the writers bit the Oberyn death with Noah. Obviously not as much character build up through the season, but the way they gave him that glimmer of hope at the start of the episode, and then had him killed in what was the most gruesome death in the shows run. Felt very similar. At least they're actually getting bold though. Thats what the show needs. I want an atmosphere where I feel no character is safe. Got a feeling one of the OG's is gonna be the next one to get got

i wont feel that way until daryl dies. if they wanna shock me, kill daryl. killing chris aint shockin me. the only og they'll even flirt with killing at the moment is carol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know yall dont want spoilers but gabriel ole bytch ass still alive in the comics. his ho ass aint going no where, thats the type of black man they want on the show indefinitely

shut up about them gay ass comics. the tv show is different. fukkin daryl don't even exist in that shyt. i don't get why you lames waste your time with it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shut up about them gay ass comics. the tv show is different. fukkin daryl don't even exist in that shyt. i don't get why you lames waste your time with it.

you too cool for the source material but you love the show? :mjlol:

and you wont say that when rick kills ole girl husband, and her and her kid dies from a zombie hoard. :chloey:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don;t think I have ever hated a character so much or wanted them to die a horrible death as badly as I do Father Gabriel.
BMjXnko.gif

Maggie should have come out of hiding and smacked him right in his bytch mouth then told Capt. Janeway about how Father Gabriel just left his entire flock to die while he was safe and secure in the church. bytch ass.

I do appreciate the Romero-esque zombie death scenes in this episode though. Noah got done dirty and Capt. Janeway's annoying son getting his guts ripped out was cool.

Rick and his crew need to hurry up just take over that town and tell anybody who doesn't like it to kick rocks because almost everyone in that community is terrible and useless.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the last epsiode was too talky eve. for me so this shyt right here :banderas:

you dont see the weasely jewish guy in the van at the end :ohhh: