They just said it again on Hot97; Gkmc is the third hip hop album to ever win AOTY (+100 votes)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Drake was featured on the worst songand he gave him one of the least successful singles... just give up and don't be a fukking hipster. We all saw the 5/5 you gave to the album on inbternet websites such as RYM

don't be mad because that industry plant called drake didn't win, he didn't deserve it with that garbage album

WHAT?

Poetic Justice is Kendrick's ONLY serious song to get spins on urban radio.

Swimming Pools was TRASH if it wasn't for that beat and chorus.

MINT

All Star
Daps
a year later, I feel like poetic justice should have been replaced by black boy fly, a goat fukking song :patrice:

still an amazing album though,

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i'm saying is my man thinks he has a good and diverse taste in music because he listens to lordes and avicii

:pachaha::lolbron:

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
lord please be true :to:

i was listening the other day, it legit is the best album this genre has seen in YEARS

i never got the MBDTF thing, i think GKMC is on a whole nother level from that

kendrick really put his foot in that album, perfectly constructed concept album

We haven't seen a well-made hiphop epic made since MBDTF and Kendrick nailed it, nothing else comes close tbh

Thank god we have atleast one or two rappers in the game that can actually produced timeless albums again.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We haven't seen a well-made hiphop epic made since MBDTF and Kendrick nailed it, nothing else comes close tbh

Thank god we have atleast one or two rappers in the game that can actually produced timeless albums again.

Yeah, The dark era from 06-2010 was :to: if you were a fan of quality music. Especially when there were no new up-and-comers that were making classics outside of Lupe at that time period.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man u can't wait for the follow up. This dude been living off this album for two years