They got Chapo Guzman, Sinola Cartel Leader

Daps
holy shyt he looks waaaay diff

someone had to snitch of course... If I saw this guy walking down the street I wouldn't think he was the same guy.

All those young suave pics including the one in the OP are pics of him like 10 years ago when he was first arrested.

He escaped in a wheelbarrow before with help from the warden, unless this is a United States controlled power move, it can happen again:mjpls:

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
El Chapo will escape
chapo-forbes-190111.jpg

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
All those young suave pics including the one in the OP are pics of him like 10 years ago when he was first arrested.

He escaped in a wheelbarrow before with help from the warden, unless this is a United States controlled power move, it can happen again:mjpls:
the marshalls were involved in the arrest... so the Us is involved... time for el chapo to start singing

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:dwillhuh:

My nikka are you a foot soldier for Sinaloa?

lol nah…everyone intelligent, and most of us here, are…have our areas of knowledge, interest and expertise….I'm from SD, I used to stare at the Arellano Felix brother wanted posters when I was 10 years old, going to and from Tijuana, this is part of our history…Most of the rappers and other idiots talking about him, have no idea of what they are talking about...

El Senor no mas, pero es siempre

Edit: They ran through Culican, in the underground sewers and safe houses, and seized like 3300 kilos in the last week, he probably headed to Mazatlan, before he could make his way either further south, (Jalisco) to the sierras, or across the Sea of Cortez to Baja Sur. He moved alone frequently, apparently he was almost caught two years ago in Los Cabos, just him and a women. They say he had a heart attack last November in Guadalajara too…everyone thought it was Mayo who would fall…..

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
lol nah…everyone intelligent, and most of us here, are…have our areas of knowledge, interest and expertise….I'm from SD, I used to stare at the Arellano Felix brother wanted posters when I was 10 years old, going to and from Tijuana, this is part of our history…Most of the rappers and other idiots talking about him, have no idea of what they are talking about...

El Senor no mas, pero es siempre

just added this to the playlist brehs

Daps
I used to read up on breh, apparently seeing the Chapo is something like an urban legend. He was rarely seen by your layman. And when he was seen breh had a security detail like a head of state.

Nuevo Laredo appearance
In 2005 on a Saturday evening, Guzmán reportedly strolled into a restaurant in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, with several of his bodyguards. After he took his seat, his henchmen locked the doors of the restaurant, collected the cell phones of approximately 30 diners and instructed them to not be alarmed. The gangsters then ate their meal and left – paying for everyone else in the restaurant.

Culiacán appearance
Later that year, Guzmán was reportedly seen in Culiacán, Sinaloa, repeating the same exploit at a restaurant. According to a witness, in November 2005 Guzmán entered the restaurant in Culiacán with 15 of his bodyguards, all of them carrying AK-47s. The restaurant was known as "Las Palmas", a lime-green eatery with an ersatz tile roof on a busy street. A man in the restaurant told those present the following:

"Gentlemen, please. Give me a moment of your time. A man is going to come in, the boss. We will ask you to remain in your seats; the doors will be closed and nobody is allowed to leave. You will also not be allowed to use your cellulars. Do not worry; if you do everything that is asked of you, nothing will happen. Continue eating and don't ask for your check. The boss will pay. Thank you."

The diners reportedly sat still and frightened, as El Chapo walked in through the front door of the restaurant. He walked among the tables, greeting each person there. "Hello, nice to meet you. How are you? I'm Joaquín Guzmán Loera. A pleasure. At your service," he said to all of the diners, as he shook their hands.

El Chapo then walked to a private salon inside the restaurant, where he ate the house specialties of "beef and fist-size shrimp." After a couple of hours, the meal ended and Guzmán departed; his gunmen left moments later. Los Angeles Times reported on this same incident in an article published on November 3, 2008. The newspaper, however, noted that whether any of these reported exploits actually happened is irrelevant, because these stories of Guzmán's elusiveness have created a mythology around his image, where he's claimed to be "everywhere, and nowhere" at the same time.

:banderas:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
No chance in hell he escapes. He'll be guarded by Mexican marines. Cartel boys don't want it with them. Whenever marines and cartel boys clash the fight is very... one sided.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I've read transcripts of him over wiretaps, he's very polite and accommodating….and I believe that story, maybe not everywhere, but it's happened…...

Daps
No chance in hell he escapes. He'll be guarded by Mexican marines. Cartel boys don't want it with them. Whenever marines and cartel boys clash the fight is very... one sided.

He doesnt nor ever has to do it by brute force. Im willing to bet he has more than a few he can call in favors from.

Unless the United States keeps the pressure in Mexican authorities I bet he slips loose like last time.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2011/11/show_temp-3.pl-1.pdf
Joaquin Guzman Loera=JGL

JGL: My friend!
PF: What’s up, how are you?
JGL: Good, good. Nice talking to you. How’s your brother?

PF: Everyone is fine. I’s too bad I wasn’t able to see you the other day [Pedro was not present at the October 2008 mountaintop meeting attended by Margarito Flores].

JGL: Oh....
PF: It was my brother [Margarito Flores].
JGL: Oh, but I’m here at your service, you know that.

PF: Yes, everything is fine. Nice talking to you. Hey look, I’m bothering you because of what I picked up the other day from over there. I have the check ready, I’m not sure if... .I want to ask you for a favor.

JGL: Ask me.

PF: Do you think that we can work something out where you can deduct five pesos [lower the price $5,000 per kilogram of heroin]?

JGL: What did we agree on?
PF: You’re giving them to me for 55 [$55,000 per kilogram of heroin]. JGL: How much are you going to pay for it?

PF: Well, if you do me the favor I’ll pay 50 for them, I have the check ready [if the price is lowered to $50,000 per kilo, the Flores brothers can make payment immediately].

JGL: Do you have the money?

PF: If you give them to me with a difference of 5, I can pay you right away. And if you want to send me more, well like...

JGL: All right then...how much, how much did they give you? PF: They gave me 20 [20 kilograms of heroin].

Case: 1:09-cr-00383 Document #: 137 Filed: 11/10/11 Page 47 of 63 PageID #:853

JGL: How much?
PF: 20.
JGL: All right then, I’ll pick the money up tomorrow. That’s fine. PF: Yes?
JGL: That price is fine.

PF: Okay then, I really appreciate it. It’s because the...the other man had given me something that didn’t turn out good and I have to even it out [Zambada- Garcia also provided heroin, which was of poor quality, requiring the Flores brothers to mix the heroin together to improve the quality].

JGL: Hey! Do you have a way of bringing that money over here [make payment in Mexico]?

PF: Over here? Y es, of course.

JGL: Yeah. So you’ll give it to me here then?

PF: Yeah, give me... .if you’ll give me a couple days and. . . .I have it here. Better yet, I have a check that is coming. If you want as soon as I get it I can advance you something. . . . when I get it. I had like 400 [$400,000].

JGL: Look, look, hold on. I’m going to talk to someone right now. There might be someone that can pick that money up over there [pick up the money for the heroin in the United States].

PF: Yes.
JGL: I’ll call you back. Hold on.
PF: Okay, okay.
JGL: I’ll call you.

My friend.

PF: Excuse me, but I just wanted to ask you. I just have 3 left [3 kilos of heroin remaining from the 20-kilo shipment]. When do you think we can receive again?

JGL: What the fukk? I thought that you can only get rid of a little bit.

PF: The truth is these resulted fukking good. Why should I lie.

JGL: How much can you get rid of in a month?

PF: If, if you want. . . .if they are the same, around 40 [the Flores brothers can distribute 40 kilos of heroin per month].

JGL: Oh, that’s good. Hey, has anyone else sent you? Because this guy told me that they were going to send you [Zambada-Garcia told Guzman-Loera that he had also sent heroin to the Flores brothers].

PF: Yes, but what they sent was not good. It doesn’t compare to what you had [Zambada heroin was of inferior quality to Guzman-Loera heroin].

JGL: All right, I’ll send it then [begin supplying the Flores brothers with 40 kilos of heroin per month]. So then uh. . .

PF: But do you think they have like another seven there that they can give me [seven more kilos of heroin available for immediate pickup in Chicago]?

JGL: Uh. . . .I’ll send you from this week to the next. PF: Okay, please. Thanks a lot.
JGL: That’s fine.
PF: If anything. Okay, that’s fine.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah breh they were offering investors money back on their investments that even ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff couldn't match (what madoff return was super high also, but not sustainable.. hence the scheme).. and they did it for decades.. and they did it thru drug money.

So kill the comparison, I'm South Beach sipping on Sarafin
Royalty check nikka, I never been
Cook money clean through Merrill Lynch
Accountant just gasp at the smell of it! (Gasp!)

Keys open doors even to the top of the Republican party :wow: