There's a Black Powerpuff Girl now

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
On one hand, I'm :ehh: because it's a sista and the PPG franchise is one of Cartoon Network's big 3.

But on the other hand, :hhh: at the reboot being asswater and this move being like Fairly Odd Parents adding that new girl after they added Sparky, Anti-Sparky, Foop, & Poof. It's desperate and lowkey trying to finesse a new audience/garner attention by playing progressive and adding a black person to the cast.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I watched Powerpuff Girls back when it was on. Show was just :ld: to me.

fair

I never actually had it above a lot of the other CN classics like Dexter/Ed Edd n Eddy/Johnny Bravo/Samurai Jack/some other shows that aren't coming to me atm.

I may have had it above Courage the cowardly dog, and maaaaaaaaaaaaayyybe Billy and Mandy.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this move being like Fairly Odd Parents adding that new girl after they added Sparky, Anti-Sparky, Foop, & Poof. It's desperate and lowkey trying to finesse a new audience/garner attention by playing progressive and adding a black person to the cast.

:blink: god damn...they really added all them motherfukkers as regulars?

i stopped really watching after poof/foop...and that one live action tv movie...but holy shyt. shoulda kept it cancelled like they originally planned.

also still :russell: we ain't get a real Danny Phantom crossover when both were poppin