There should be a Darth vader standalone film

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
They could base it off the latest Marvel comics run that just ended by Kieron Gillian which takes place after the first Star Wars and before Empire.:jbhmm:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
He already had a solo movie:dahell:

I remember him burning in a lava pit and it ending with him in the costume,what more do you need:mjlol:

Movie was shytty btw.

Seriously, that's all the prequels were - Anakin/Vader's origins and turn for the dark side. I'm not sure what else could be explored other than all of the crying and screaming he probably did after they air lifted him to Palpatine's burn unit.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
in 2006 i read that book dark lord rise of darth vader by james luceno in fukking walmart in one sitting it was that good.
Seriously, that's all the prequels were - Anakin/Vader's origins and turn for the dark side. I'm not sure what else could be explored other than all of the crying and screaming he probably did after they air lifted him to Palpatine's burn unit.
There is the hunting down remaining jedi and him learning to use the force as a cyborg, as was in the Dark Lord book that was mentioned. It would be cool to have that book translated on film, but pointless at the same time. Maybe a Netflix series. They got a 100 episode series about Celia Cruz, why not Vader

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He trained this guy

force-unleashed-2-dark-side-o.gif

Cae2_T.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yes let's keep making the same movie over and over again with the same characters. There's only 15 people in the galaxy. I always found Vader to be torch looking. Homies helmet was dusty as fukk and had fingerprints all over it.