There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

Daps
Instant turn off. I get it having faith, but not if every single thing has to be about GOD.

Plus I have always been freaked out by people who are super religious in general. I feel like there is some dark shiit in their life that they are trying to overcompensate for

This has been my experience as well. Some of the super religious people I have met have been some of the worst human beings I have ever encountered.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
End up at a Randy Watson concert to find a good girl

maxresdefault.jpg

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If u black atheist, u should just date out. Black people are the children of god. As a community we will never accept u
I wasn't gonna make that thread, but I gotta make it. We AA's need to learn how to be more of a unified front. Also, we have Black Atheist, Agnostic, Jews, Muslims, and etc. Let's keep it 100, we can understand why some AA's are Atheist. They took our spirituality and turned it into White Supremacist rhetoric.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
man i relate to this shyt heavy. i lost out on so many chances back in the day because i was so open with my non belief in jesus and the bible in general.

just hearing that was enough to get me :camby: even though i definitely believe in God. i'm just not into religion or putting a label on it. i think a god created us all and thats it. aint nothing for us to do but just live and die :manny:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
yep.

all these people sayin "but religious women are FREAKS! :gladbron:"

I don't even stick around to find out. fukk that shyt. I wouldn't have enough respect for her because I see people who believe in religion as mentally inferior :scust:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
why do black americans pray to an all powerful god that just sat around and watched chattel slavery happen?

fukk is wrong with this dude god? why the fukk was he cool with that?

God or dieties in general are just a personification of nature.

We attribute human characteristics to make it life-like and relatable. Unfortunately, once emotions get glued -- perception gets skewed.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Those are the best if you looking for wife, especially if she was raised in church, highly likely she got morals & hasnt been ran through
There is no correlation between following God and not being ran through
Some of the biggest hos are sittin in those church pews on Sunday
This way of thinking is naive and has led to numerous Ls