Daps
I wonder how high the homicide rate is there?:mjpls:

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As I've stated before:

Pretty much what I was going to write myself. It's nothing more than sensationalist "journalism". Most of those poor White families aren't the product of the post-apartheid government.

Exactly.

You guys need to travel more. White South Africans are actually living better than they were in apartheid. This is white sympathy propaganda; there's nothing to celebrate.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Somehow, someway, this makes my insides feel good.

SoGood.gif

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Sometimes I wonder if as a species we'll break the cycle of hatred and greed. If not, then the same shyt that happened to the dinosaurs might as well happen to us.
The fukk you mean "we"? If you have a sense of history you'd see that there's primarily one group responsible for all the hatred and bullshyt going on globally. Ever since the white man ventured outside his cave he's been fukking with the black/brown/yellow people of the world. I don't lump the people that are being reactionary to hate with the ones that perpetrate it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I dont like shytting on people living in poverty so I'm a c00n :beli:
I'm just not a hate filled nikka

And what has turning the other cheek and being compassionate to white people gotten us? Nothing but more disrespect and unfair treatment. So yes you are a c00n.

Out of all the historically evil things that they've done to us, you want to complain about us finding joy in their economic misery. fukk out of here.
sQeATgt.png

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont trust the media...so I dont know what to think of these articles. I will say this though...after everything they did to the people of South Africa (the people who occupied and owned the land) how are we supposed to feel sorry for them. Seriously.

If this was an article about poor people in a place where white people are indigenous to the land then, I can see someone feeling empathetic but...seriously. Are we supposed to feel bad for the poor white people in South Africa?

I don't feel bad at all. I was watching old episodes of "A Different World" and the episode where they were protesting Apartheid in South Africa came up...that shiit hurt my heart. So when I see the poor whites in South Africa all I think about is the torment they put indigenous African's through.