The Tragic Mulatto: Downfall of Lolo Jones

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Serena Williams is the quintessential example of this....there are some straight up disgusting pictures of her brolic self and you get folks on the coli stanning and praising her ass and all this shyt....

Saying "she looks better in person" lyin to themselves

When people like her sister Venus look better without all the overblown testosterone
"Creoles"? Is every mixed person a "creole" or something?

I thought they were a specific ethnic group....:usure:

Pretty sure this bytch is a typical American half-breed...mother was probably Irish or some shyt, father was a regular breh....:laugh:

And LOL @ you being "half creole", what's the other half?

Niccas be out here on some "my great grand-mother was a quarter hobbit, so I consider Frodo my kin" type of shyt....:laugh:

And LOL @ you believing the virgin bullshyt. C'mon breh...at best, she might be on some pseudo-mystical "born again" type of shyt where she actually believes that she's a virgin in her "new life", at worst, she's just outright lying. It's probably the latter.

She's cute enough in *some* still photographs but it falls apart when she smiles.

iZILPb2.jpg

Female athletes tend to get the biggest "charity bump" amongst all women. For whatever reason, as long as they don't look like fukking porcupines, people are willing to simp. I felt the same was about Hope Solo and, Maria Sharapova...pretty much all female athletes really. These bytches are built like tanks, are usually pretty average looking in the face, and worst of all, they actually have the audacity to revolve their lifestyles around male-activities...big turn-off.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Serena Williams is the quintessential example of this....there are some straight up disgusting pictures of her brolic self and you get folks on the coli stanning and praising her ass and all this shyt....

Saying "she looks better in person" lyin to themselves

When people like her sister Venus look better without all the overblown testosterone

you stupid nikkas need to stop hating on Serena, she's black excellence and you mother fukkers sit behind a messageboard and bytch all day while she's putting in some goddamn work. gtfo. :rudy:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Meh, once again, retarded ass militant nikkaz ruinin' everything.

Lolo aint NO different than Danica Patrick, Hope Solo, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Anna Kournikova or any of the chicks who are completely AVERAGE in terms of actual looks, but in comparison to most female athletes that look like dudes are considered "fine".

How Lolo all of a sudden becomes the devil is beyond me.

She's the poor daughter of a Black man who spent most of his life in jail and beat up her mama. She lived in the fukkin' YMCA and shyt and nikkaz act like she's some rich bytch because she's light skinned. She had a WAYYYY harder life then 90% you mama's boys.

She made herself a draw just like Patrick and Kournikova with her personality and playing up her looks. Those other chicks didn't do that. They just wanted to be athletes, well guess what? Nobody gives a shyt about women's hurdling except for once every 4 years. Lolo Jones smart enough to have known that

Lolo jokes around on Twitter all day everyday. How nikkaz took ONE joke about a grown ass woman who chose to go in a courtroom and act like an ignant nikka under oath is beyond me. She aint come out for George Zimmerman or against Trayvon Martin, she made a JOKE about the attitude of a grown ass woman, just like a ton of nikkaz did.

Dawn Harper and Kelly Wells and Lolo Jones ALL lost to a WHITE girl from Australia, so how the hell nikkaz take them two gettin a bronze and a silver underneath a White girl OVER another Black woman, who like our president happens to be mixed is beyond me.

If anything, I was pissed that all three of them heifers lost to a White woman.

:blessed:Lord, why nikkaz always gotta throw other Black folks under a bus under the guise of not being "Black enough".

I get a feeling that you did not watch the entire videos I posted. I understand LOLO is the product of media hype and given that she is pretty much a loser at her own profession I don't blame her for running with the hype and getting all she could out of it. HOwever she is not totally as innocent as you make her out to be. SHe's not some target that people decided to just gang up on and pick on her just because she was attractive.

As it showed in the beginning video she had tremendous character flaws. She could never own up to her own mistakes. When she lost it was always somebody else's fault. When others beat her she showed bad sportsmanship and didn't even stay on the track long enough to congratulate the winners EVEN WHEN THEY WERE HER OWN TEAMMATES. She got caught up in her own hype and that's why people say what they say about her. She came off as arrogant and pretentious which would be acceptable if she was a winner but she was not, hence the negative feedback. Danica Patrick is the same way, all attitude with none of the stats to back it up. Imagine Kobe's arrogance with Kwame Brown's skill level and you have what LoLo Jones is.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't lie, I am a sucker for a crazy broad :yeshrug:

I love Lolo's crazy ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get a feeling that you did not watch the entire videos I posted. I understand LOLO is the product of media hype and given that she is pretty much a loser at her own profession I don't blame her for running with the hype and getting all she could out of it. HOwever she is not totally as innocent as you make her out to be. SHe's not some target that people decided to just gang up on and pick on her just because she was attractive.

As it showed in the beginning video she had tremendous character flaws. She could never own up to her own mistakes. When she lost it was always somebody else's fault. When others beat her she showed bad sportsmanship and didn't even stay on the track long enough to congratulate the winners EVEN WHEN THEY WERE HER OWN TEAMMATES. She got caught up in her own hype and that's why people say what they say about her. She came off as arrogant and pretentious which would be acceptable if she was a winner but she was not, hence the negative feedback. Danica Patrick is the same way, all attitude with none of the stats to back it up. Imagine Kobe's arrogance with Kwame Brown's skill level and you have what LoLo Jones is.

:bryan::russ: