The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

calh45

Cal
Daps
because he has to for now. FUG. He now know Baam alive so he will try to find out why Baam is acting weird and try to help.

Fug already knows about Koon so him acting like he doesn't know him wouldn't matter at this point. Koon was on the list of folks FUG originally threatened Baam with PLUS if FUG was watching Baam closely enough to know his every move like this then all of his friends would've been killed the instant he went to save Horyang.

Also, Horyang ain't dead. Ole girl is selling wolf tickets to try to get Baam to kill any and everybody right now.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, it's definitely setting up for Walhaiksang vs FUG...Did the big guy ever get to give Baam the tree root that members get? I think Baam will still end up either fighting or surpassing Zahard though and I think we'll learn more about why Phantiminum stormed in and disappeared. Considering the travel time between floors, I think they'll be under threat of the sword for a while still. At least long enough to fight that one cat who wants to kill Baam's new team.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fug already knows about Koon so him acting like he doesn't know him wouldn't matter at this point. Koon was on the list of folks FUG originally threatened Baam with PLUS if FUG was watching Baam closely enough to know his every move like this then all of his friends would've been killed the instant he went to save Horyang.

Also, Horyang ain't dead. Ole girl is selling wolf tickets to try to get Baam to kill any and everybody right now.

Yeah, I was thinking they wouldn't kill him off that easily...but SIU is unpredictable as hell. It'd be a sick move to establish Cassano as a hated enemy and dangerous foe. Also, FUG wouldn't kill off Baam's team right before the factory round where he can come away with some major weaponry and items...even if they did plan on taking 'em all out (which I really only think that one cat is on the job for).

Edit: Wouldn't be surprised if either the glasses girl or the little girl has a healing ability that saves Horyang when the rest of the gang arrives.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah, I was thinking they wouldn't kill him off that easily...but SIU is unpredictable as hell. It'd be a sick move to establish Cassano as a hated enemy and dangerous foe. Also, FUG wouldn't kill off Baam's team right before the factory round where he can come away with some major weaponry and items...even if they did plan on taking 'em all out (which I really only think that one cat is on the job for).

Edit: Wouldn't be surprised if either the glasses girl or the little girl has a healing ability that saves Horyang when the rest of the gang arrives.

and that would be a major bullshyt move on SIU's part because then no matter how badly someone gets injured the first thing nikkas is gonna asks is "why they aint heal him"

it would be similar to that bullshyt kishi did when he allowed Gaara to be brought back to life, it literallly took the suspense out of the entire manga cuz now you know shyt like that can happen

Ilmar got a huge ass hole in his chest if that nikka lives SIU is on some bullshyt and this story becomes nothing more than another DBZ/Naruto is my eyes :yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
and that would be a major bullshyt move on SIU's part because then no matter how badly someone gets injured the first thing nikkas is gonna asks is "why they aint heal him"

it would be similar to that bullshyt kishi did when he allowed Gaara to be brought back to life, it literallly took the suspense out of the entire manga cuz now you know shyt like that can happen

Ilmar got a huge ass hole in his chest if that nikka lives SIU is on some bullshyt and this story becomes nothing more than another DBZ/Naruto is my eyes :yeshrug:

If his heart has really stopped then yeah it's some BS...but the only person claiming his heart has stopped is also a likely conspirator. We never got a great look at the wound and there's no telling what the damage would be like to a guy harboring a demon inside (already proof that he can endure insane ish).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If his heart has really stopped then yeah it's some BS...but the only person claiming his heart has stopped is also a likely conspirator. We never got a great look at the wound and there's no telling what the damage would be like to a guy harboring a demon inside (already proof that he can endure insane ish).

:mindblown: what do you mean good look at the wound cassano put an entire devil fist thru that nikka and we seen the blood.

not to mention he been layin there long enough, the only way i see him surviving is if cassano spared him and just snatched his devil

but even then that wouldn't explain how he could lay there that long and not die from bleedin out

its a whole lot cleaner if SIU just lets him die here instead of pulling something out of his ass imo

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mindblown: what do you mean good look at the wound cassano put an entire devil fist thru that nikka and we seen the blood.

not to mention he been layin there long enough, the only way i see him surviving is if cassano spared him and just snatched his devil

but even then that wouldn't explain how he could lay there that long and not die from bleedin out

its a whole lot cleaner if SIU just lets him die here instead of pulling something out of his ass imo

There's plenty in place to cover here. They never showed the hole after the attack, just a fist. Cassano took Ran's strongest attack head on without dying (assuming they were at least close in strength). The only other character we've seen with a demon inside had a healing factor when he was injured too.

SIU could definitely just let him die to fully establish Cassano as a villain, but then again it's not like dude MUST die bc of three panels that showed him get hit.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think rabbit ears is fug.

i think she too stupid to be apart of fug breh, sent a weak ass nikka to kill off koon the gawd :childplease:, and thinks yelling at baam was gonna get him to kill ran and novik without thinking about it :pachaha:.

fug gotta have better goons than that.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
There's plenty in place to cover here. They never showed the hole after the attack, just a fist. Cassano took Ran's strongest attack head on without dying (assuming they were at least close in strength). The only other character we've seen with a demon inside had a healing factor when he was injured too.

SIU could definitely just let him die to fully establish Cassano as a villain, but then again it's not like dude MUST die bc of three panels that showed him get hit.

he took that strongest hit using a shield tho but i understand what you're saying.

im just saying it would be an asspull to try to keep him alive unless there's something we dont know about that's going to come to like in the coming chapters

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the raws dropped already :wow:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=131&weekday=mon

XX really is with FUG (a message appeared on her lighthouse to baam) :snoop:

cassano picks up teddy's body so the scientists prolly wants to examine him or somethin

since FUG was watching baam x koon didn't happen :to: and he had to help XX

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: i need translations cuz we can't tell if koon recognized him or not (though it looks like baam said something at the last second and koon realized who he was :wow:)

or XX's lighthouse was hacked by someone in FUG :ohhh:

Xiaxia's lighthouse: "If you follow us then this guy(teddy) will live.
But if you don't want to follow us then u will lose ur two precious friend (teddyxkoon).
So what will u do? "

edit: Baam was def. controlling those lighthouses, he used them to freeze novick

XX seems to just be a pawn fug is using

oh, and baam told that bish he was gonna murk her ass later for settin all this up :pachaha:

the story seemed like it was gonna go that naruto route with ridiculous "misunderstanding" and whatnot

but SIU the gawd came thru with a crazy bytch in XX :blessed:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the raws dropped already :wow:
ì‹*ì?˜ 탑 :: 네ì?´ë²„ 만화

XX really is with FUG (a message appeared on her lighthouse to baam) :snoop:

cassano picks up teddy's body so the scientists prolly wants to examine him or somethin

since FUG was watching baam x koon didn't happen :to: and he had to help XX

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: i need translations cuz we can't tell if koon recognized him or not (though it looks like baam said something at the last second and koon realized who he was :wow:)

or XX's lighthouse was hacked by someone in FUG :ohhh:

Xiaxia's lighthouse: "If you follow us then this guy(teddy) will live.
But if you don't want to follow us then u will lose ur two precious friend (teddyxkoon).
So what will u do? "

edit: Baam was def. controlling those lighthouses, he used them to freeze novick

XX seems to just be a pawn fug is using

oh, and baam told that bish he was gonna murk her ass later for settin all this up :pachaha:

the story seemed like it was gonna go that naruto route with ridiculous "misunderstanding" and whatnot

but SIU the gawd came thru with a crazy bytch in XX :blessed:

I knew fat devil wasn't gonna get killed off so easily...too much potential with him being possessed and the relation to Baam.

I need to see these damned translations, this is getting me hype. Baam promising retribution sounds ill and the fact she pushed the button...I need to know if Koon understands why Baam helped her or not dammit.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I knew fat devil wasn't gonna get killed off so easily...too much potential with him being possessed and the relation to Baam.

I need to see these damned translations, this is getting me hype. Baam promising retribution sounds ill and the fact she pushed the button...I need to know if Koon understands why Baam helped her or not dammit.

we're not even sure if he knew that was baam yet, he said something at the end of the chapter that might of tipped koon off but that's about as far as it goes

XX crazy as fukk she was tryna make it seem like the "fug slayer candidate" wanted to kill off koon :mindblown:

i do like her tho mostly cuz she didn't cloak her crazy like rachel

it was dope seeing baam use the lighthouses tho.

i think it was a big plan to get all the people with "devil" parts in one area to someone could run tests or some shyt cuz right now that's the only thing that makes sense

why would fug want koon and baam to meet, even for a second? if they wanted baam to leave the team they coulda just threatened their lives and he woulda left

why would rachel go thru all of this and only have XX and cassano to fight koon, ran, and novick?

its gotta be someone else behind the scenes, or even karaka acting on his own :wow: