The thirst is real out here. Even famous actors are getting aggressive

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man.... Franco trying to get his dikk wet just like the rest of us:childplease:

Let him live... thats Grade A white guhl right there. She would be all over your TV RIGHT NOW if she went missing... How many of YOU can say the same :patrice:

Thats also money in the bank for Franc :jawalrus:... and he already met up with her ass too:wow:

Last edited:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yes. Like any warm blooded male......

The point is, what would be normal interaction for us, becomes a big deal for him, because this stupid whore can't keep her mouth closed.
Hey, he wasn't forced to be a celebrity.. It's like the military, there are some things that u just can't do when u are a celeb that regular people don't need to worry about

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I agree..I'm not saying he was wrong..I'm just saying don't try to spin it like he was trying to hang out with a fan when obviously he was trying to fukk.,..but yeah it's not really his fault..he was dealing with a young girl who couldn't keep her mouth shut..but don't worry..soon as she turns 18 he's gonna be in the clear to hit that..

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Hey, he wasn't forced to be a celebrity.. It's like the military, there are some things that u just can't do when u are a celeb that regular people don't need to worry about
True. People always ask why celebrities are always sharing the same girl/celeb/groupie. This is why. You're just not sure if the girl you meet at a starbucks will run to TMZ and share texts or sell a book. It sucks.

He was probably sitting at home, just smoked a bowl, posted an instagram pic and saw her reply, noticed it said NYC and thought, maybe, just maybe, he can have one normal evening like before he became famous....but nope, she ran the story. Damn.

From the picture it looks like they didn't even get passed Time Square before he got bombarded anyways. I don't even know why he picked that location, dumb move.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I agree..I'm not saying he was wrong..I'm just saying don't try to spin it like he was trying to hang out with a fan when obviously he was trying to fukk.,..but yeah it's not really his fault..he was dealing with a young girl who couldn't keep her mouth shut..but don't worry..soon as she turns 18 he's gonna be in the clear to hit that..
Oh not at all. I know he wants to fukk. I mean it sucks that he couldn't just fukk like any other man who's intent is to fukk when they contact a fine woman on instagram lol.

That's why it's better to be rich than famous. Rich arabs don't have this problem. They can use the same tactic without it being a big deal in the media.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
he probably already hit that

whats the legal age in NY? 17

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Oh not at all. I know he wants to fukk. I mean it sucks that he couldn't just fukk like any other man who's intent is to fukk when they contact a fine woman on instagram lol.

That's why it's better to be rich than famous. Rich arabs don't have this problem. They can use the same tactic without it being a big deal in the media.

Well the girl is 17 and she's a fan..of course she's gonna have a big mouth..if he was dealing with a older women this wouldn't have happened..she possibly could of kept it on the low

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Well the girl is 17 and she's a fan..of course she's gonna have a big mouth..if he was dealing with a older women this wouldn't have happened..she possibly could of kept it on the low
Maybe. I think if she were over 30. Early 20s would still run their mouth, they're more clever and fame hungry. 17 is just naive. The thing about over 30 is mileage, and less fresh looking like the girl above :troll:

Some people are saying it's a publicity stunt because it happened on april fools, and he has a movie coming out where he's a coach that dates one of his H.S students. :ohhh::patrice:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Total shock and awe :ohhh: and :ohhh: gif and :mindblown:
Who the fukk is she? What she look like that she got my sexy ass james franco acting all aspberger's? Im jealous and intrigued as to what i have to do

Negged for bed wenching...What do you have to do? Be white and blond :umad:
untitled-1mrrc4.gif

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
lol...I just googled him..forgot what movies he did,.the only movie I liked of his is 127 hours..and his supporting roles in those 2 Seth Rogan films..lol..who the fukk is this guy anyway..:lolbron:
He was the goblin in spider-man, and did the movie spring break.

apparently the legal age in NY is 17. He must have did his research. :bryan: