THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GATHER-STEP AND A HOP-STEP .. THIS IS THE LATTER. HE'S NOT "GATHERING" ANYTHING, HE'S PROPELLING HIMSELF BACKWARDS LIKE A KANGAROO AKA HOPPING. HOP-STEP RULE SPECIFIES THAT U NEED TO LAND ON BOTH FEET.. THE NBA WANTS A FASTER PACED GAME, SO THEY PRETEND LIKE THEY "MISSED IT" AND THEN INDIRECTLY FALL BACK ON THE GATHER RULE WITOUT ACTUALLY SAYIN IT, BECAUSE IF THEY DID, THEY KNOW DAMN WELL THEY'D GET CALLED OUT .. BUT IN REALITY, ITS ALWAYS BEEN A TRAVEL IN BASKETBALL N ALWAYS WILL.

Kangaroos hop on 2 feet :mjlol:

tenor.gif

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ASK YOURSELF, IS HE USING THE STEP TO GATHER HIMSELF OR IS HE USIN THE STEP TO JUMP BACK IN ORDER TO CREATE SPACE? .. THIS IS BEYOND BASKETBALL RULES, ITS BASIC ENGLISH
I already told you intent doesn't matter. The rules do not state that steps have to be in a consistent pace or direction.

You are all over the place and you have been shytting on your own points. Establish a pivot foot and step back out of this thread please.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
THAT CURRY THREE IS BORDERLINE, BECAUSE HE LOOKS TO BE STILL DRIBBLING ON THE PUSHBACK STEP .. ITS NOT A GATHER IF YOURE USING IT TO PROPEL YOURSELF. THATS WHEN IT BECOMES A STEP BEING USED FOR JUMPING AS OPPOSED TO SIMPLY GATHERING .. ASK ANY COACH AT ANY LEVEL AND ULL FIND OUT FOR YASELF.
harden2.gif

Plz explain difference:feedme:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:dead:

I cannot believe anyone on here is really as stupid as you are, I seriously cant.

The LeBron video is a hop step, period.

A gather step is what Kobe does in the GIF, he is pushing back and gathering the ball, if we used your simple reasoning that would be three steps & a travel. But the NBA allows for a gather because they realize that timing & picking up the ball in 2 steps without a gather is virtually impossible. And your point about Euro-steps is stupid as well, they always involve a gather which is why people as dumb as yourself always think they're travels.

REMEDIAL ONE, PLEASE TELL ME, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEBRONS HOP-STEP AND JAMES HARDEN'S MOVE, BESIDES THAT ONE IS FORWARD ONE IS BACKWARDS?? IS HE NOT HOPPING OFF ONE FOOT TO JUMP BACK N CREATE SPACE?? IF THE INTENT OF THE STEP IS TO CREATE SPACE AND NOT TO GATHER, HOW THE FUCC IS THAT A GATHER STEP? REVEAL THAT U HAVE A WEAK GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BRODIES.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did Steve Nash, so does Stephen Curry, so did Allen Iverson, so did Stephon Marbury...

The carry isn't even a serious offense.

true, they did, just said chauncey cause he was the first that came to mind.....how is it not a serious offense though?...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
REMEDIAL ONE, PLEASE TELL ME, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEBRONS HOP-STEP AND JAMES HARDEN'S MOVE, BESIDES THAT ONE IS FORWARD ONE IS BACKWARDS?? IS HE NOT HOPPING OFF ONE FOOT TO JUMP BACK N CREATE SPACE?? IF THE INTENT OF THE STEP IS TO CREATE SPACE AND NOT TO GATHER, HOW THE FUCC IS THAT A GATHER STEP? REVEAL THAT U HAVE A WEAK GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BRODIES.
harden2.gif
4689970254_e88d763388_o.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I pointed out on page 1 this guy couldn't count:hubie:

EVEN THE IDIOTS WHO THINK ITS NOT A TRAVEL ARE BETTER AT COUNTING THAN U .. BECAUSE THEY ADMIT ITS 3 STEPS (SAME COUNT AS ME), ONLY CLAIMIN THAT THE FIRST STEP IS A GATHER, WHICH ITS CLEARLY NOT

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THATS A LEGAL STEP-BACK BY HARDEN .. THE ONE I POSTED WHERE HE TAKES A STEP BACK AFTER THE DRIBBLE HAS ALREADY ENDED IS ILLEGAL.

GET GLASSES.
So when you made the thread titled "the step-back by James Harden is a travel", you were referring to one singular step back he took last year?