Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
1146988_629623340415128_1931113726_o.jpg

brad piff tha god

he also got "sheam tha gawd" and "On the freeway" signs on tv
and the GOAT "KLIQ RUNS THE BIZ" sign, RIGHT BETWEEN the faces of HHH and HBK in a standoff

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Because he always tells us after the fact that he is bringing a sign, before he said he wasn't going then he was.

He also said before he was black, and then on that one sign he was holding at mania, it was white arms holding up the sign, so :yeshrug:

I mean if it was him, good for him, that's cool.

And you really need to calm down on the fagat stuff, like, just because I don't allow you in a fantasy football league because you are a racist, doesn't mean you continue to act like a child. Keep this up and you will be crying and begging in my PMs next season too.

dude, he straight up told us before he was putting the sign up that he was going to, AND when he was going to put it up next. You're just wrong. Why would he claim that? It was in his damn "sign font" we ALL recognize too.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
dude, he straight up told us before he was putting the sign up that he was going to, AND when he was going to put it up next. You're just wrong. Why would he claim that? It was in his damn "sign font" we ALL recognize too.
Like I said, I said if it is him, good for him, I wasn't in the PPV thread, and couldn't post, I was at someones house watching the PPV and doing a football draft.

Like I also said, he said he was black on SOHH many times, than the signs are held up by white guys :yeshrug:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Like I said, I said if it is him, good for him, I wasn't in the PPV thread, and couldn't post, I was at someones house watching the PPV and doing a football draft.

Like I also said, he said he was black on SOHH many times, than the signs are held up by white guys :yeshrug:
I've always said I'm mixed

In some cases I might be out to the bathroom, checking out merchandise, buying food, etc. so it might be a friend or someone I might make friends with around me holding up the signs since sometimes we take a couple but last night it was just me with the Dixie sign, everybody else didn't wanna touch it since security reacted to it like it was anthrax :laugh:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I've always said I'm mixed

In some cases I might be out to the bathroom, checking out merchandise, buying food, etc. so it might be a friend or someone I might make friends with around me holding up the signs since sometimes we take a couple but last night it was just me with the Dixie sign, everybody else didn't wanna touch it since security reacted to it like it was anthrax :laugh:

What was the exchange like when they tried to take it?
Your shyttin on TNA though so shouldn't be a problem really