Reppin
So-Fla
snake-animation-gif-4.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you had a "Rapport" with game then why you write a diss verse at him? :martin:

Beans copping pleas. He deserved that fade for playing both sides and this interview doesn't change my opinion. :martin:

Eh....nah. I understand where he's coming from as far as that. Rap is just rap, it's not serious. He didn't expect Game to get as disrespectful, Game's rationale was "how disrespectful were you in your beef with The Lox?" It's a good point.

Having said all that, Beans logic behind why he jumped into the beef in the first place is shaky as fukk. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, he basically said he hopped on the track with Meek to secure some show money from a promoter.

Fred.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Cut that out 90% of every nikka wouldnt have the heart to go the radio to address this shyt after being shamed publically koed on video:stopitslime:
Be a 42 year old Muslim rapper and get KO'd after participating in a diss record you had no reason being in then act like you super mature, above the nonsense and dropping FACTS for the "Instagram 90's babies".

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Eh....nah. I understand where he's coming from as far as that. Rap is just rap, it's not serious. He didn't expect Game to get as disrespectful, Game's rationale was "how disrespectful were you in your beef with The Lox?" It's a good point.

Having said all that, Beans logic behind why he jumped into the beef in the first place is shaky as fukk. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, he basically said he hopped on the track with Meek to secure some show money from a promoter.

Fred.
Yeah that confused me. So out of the 100K, Beans woulda got 15K? I guess that deal didn't get done.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Beans said Meek was sitting on the floor when he was "giving him bars"

That is not what people said in the original thread. "Giving him bars" is a vague statement. Dude could've gave feedback, a line, 2 lines, or could be lying all together.

Regardless, the original claim was Beans wrote Meek's entire verse.

Fred.