The reason these so called bad chicks are standing out so much, it is because American women are FAT

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
cats low standards let the culture become a rest haven for hogs
obsessing over a fat ass got females binge eating and getting booty shots
if we set a different standard they'd move different

motherfukkers love sloppy broads because they sloppy and the piggly wiggly can't run to greener pastures

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G shyt tho, and they're getting fatter earlier than ever.

I'm seeing 17-20 year old girls with the aunty body :scust:

These hoes ain't seen a gym since they was getting a grade for going, built like a sack of laundry, and their standards be stratosphere high :mjlol:

No excuse for Black women especially to be fat and gross. We been blessed with the best genes for getting in shape, and our women the fattest in the nation :snoop:

This man said Aunty body :laff:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
the fattest woman I have ever seen was in Poughkeepsie in a supermarket. its this Supersize option, the portions in America are huge. I was starting to think that is just what Americans in general like, huge houses, huge cars, huge plates of food, huge women.

even when i bought size 0-3 months clothes from NY for my Godadaughter, she was about 6 months old before she could fit into them

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
america is the fattest country in the world

#facts
List of countries by Body Mass Index (BMI) - Wikipedia

The US isn't even top ten anymore. Pacific Islands and Gulf states have surpassed us.
We aren't even always #1 on our landmass.
Think about that. We aren't improving, not even slowing down or maintaining rates. Each year more Americans surpass the thresholds for overweight and obese status, and those already fat are steadily getting fatter.
But other countries can still outdo us :scust:

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. I was at the dollar store a few days ago and everybody was fat. Fat men, women and kids :scust:

Reason I hate IG :mjcry:

You see a fine slim girl and then go outside and it looks like the Klump reunion :scust:

I'm looking for this

CA1dLbfUMAEu2hx.jpg

And all I get is
phuicns0o42qbwe.gif

jesse-jackson-by-joe-raedle.jpg

What's her ig fam?

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
To be frank if any chick your looking to get with is not interested in her health, going to the gym or eating a balanced diet then you know what to do.

:camby:

Any chick I'm with, i let them know in the beginning. This is not one of those relationships where you are going to gain weight.
I make sure they work out.