robot-guy-gif.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Had him looking like dude from the Chappelle Show
robot-guy-gif.gif

That dude is hilarious. Remember him telling a story about almost going to war with the cops in Germany because he was fukking some chicks and shyt got out of hand. Also some crazy cocaine stories.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
lmfao. playing Power Rangers as a kid with my boy and he would make the puttie noises like an idiot and one day his grandmother heard him when we was playing and said "oh lord, the boy speaking in tongues".

I didn't know what that was back then, but when I got older and realized... it was the funniest shyt. :russ:

Goldar was my homie, he had me scared in a few episodes though. :wow:

That nikka Goldar voice :scusthov:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My nikkas....If you put it in perspective, no one put it down like the Beetleborgs, I mean getting your ass beat by teens in their prime is understandable. But getting your ass handed by elementary children

88885_original.jpg

I watched this too:pachaha:

Watched that too. Just found out yesterday that season 3 of rangers was getting beat by that and goosebumps in the ratings

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
My nikkas....If you put it in perspective, no one put it down like the Beetleborgs, I mean getting your ass beat by teens in their prime is understandable. But getting your ass handed by elementary children

88885_original.jpg

I watched this too:pachaha:

Yoooo me and my brother used to RUN home after school to catch this on Fox Kids :wow: