The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
phoenix-rising.jpg

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, Courtdog is back, better than ever. Went from being ridiculed in a platinum thread to becoming a modd. You couldn't write a better coming of age story.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You seem content chilling under his desk :aicmon:
Aww shut up nikka you abandoned us and left us with Liquid.

You obviously don't give a fukk what happens around here :camby:

Y'all just got some personal beef with court from whatever happened on Sohh forums and can't let it go. Acting like a bunch a suckas right now:martin:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Aww shut up nikka you abandoned us and left us with Liquid.

You obviously don't give a fukk what happens around here :camby:

Y'all just got some personal beef with court from whatever happened on Sohh forums and can't let it go. Acting like a bunch a suckas right now:martin:
I left because guys who posted tranny pics, called people "******," and spammed threads are STILL posting here.

But by all means, call people "suckas" while you continue to fellate Corndog.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I still feel like this is a work :patrice:

of course it is :mjlol: it has to be .. he was no where near leading the poll votes

only way this isnt a work is if the admins finally realize what the arcadium is, a console/PC stan zone

dont know why people try to fight it so much, this forum is what it is

time to fully embrace it :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I left because guys who posted tranny pics, called people "******," and spammed threads are STILL posting here.

But by all means, call people "suckas" while you continue to fellate Corndog.
If you are talking about that DBoy guy he's long gone.

And as a mod you had the power to get rid of him.

I have not fellated anything. You have not posted here in months, but you came in here to throw shade at a guy for taking the job you didn't want.

That's sucka shyt. Shoulda just stayed wherever you were at. Your input is not needed:camby:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
More falsehoods from a stan's stan.
If you are talking about that DBoy guy he's long gone. And as a mod you had the power to get rid of him.
Mods can't ban, genius. And I certainly fukking tried.

TPTB not only gave him a light ban, they even gave him a special badge.

He only left because he stopped coming, not because of the ridiculousness mods had to clean up.

I have not fellated anything.
:comeon:

You have not posted here in months, but you came in here to throw shade at a guy for taking the job you didn't want.
I haven't been gaming much, nor posting here much.

Still doesn't mean I can't speak my piece, and sure as hell doesn't mean I don't have more credibility than you.
That's sucka shyt. Shoulda just stayed wherever you were at. Your input is not needed:camby:
My input is actually quite relevant.

When Corndog was making duplicates and thread spamming (a permaban ANYWHERE) because he couldn't get the attention he so desperately craved, he proved himself incapable of being a regular poster here...much less a moderator.

The fact that he's one now just proves how much the decision makers have lost touch, and I'm much more certified to speak on that than you...

...enjoy what's left, and kiss ass for crumbs. Be mad you want something I done had and fell out of love with.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
More falsehoods from a stan's stan.Mods can't ban, genius. And I certainly fukking tried.

TPTB not only gave him a light ban, they even gave him a special badge.

He only left because he stopped coming, not because of the ridiculousness mods had to clean up.
You had the power to ban him from threads and continually make his existence here uncomfortable until he left, which is what the other mods/posters/admins did.

Nobody consigned his existence here, so to make it like he was just allowed to run free, and that's what pushed you out is the real falsehood.

I haven't been gaming much, nor posting here much.

Still doesn't mean I can't speak my piece, and sure as hell doesn't mean I don't have more credibility than you.
My input is actually quite relevant.
The guy that quits his job, comes back to talk shyt about the guy that gets his job.

Nah you are not relevant:camby:

When Corndog was making duplicates and thread spamming (a permaban ANYWHERE) because he couldn't get the attention he so desperately craved, he proved himself incapable of being a regular poster here...much less a moderator.
Other posters have done the same or even worse. Mowgli was winning in fukking votes:mjlol:

The guy with multiple aliases and all
Types of hate speech all over the forum was gonna win in votes, and you in here talking about duplicate threads and Stan shyt. Maybe the owners knew Mowgli wasn't the type of guy to be a mod.

I don't know what the hell court did to y'all in the past to make you so emotional about him:wow:

The fact that he's one now just proves how much the decision makers have lost touch, and I'm much more certified to speak on that than you...

...enjoy what's left, and kiss ass for crumbs. Be mad you want something I done had and fell out of love with.
The fukk are you talking about:mjlol:

It's just an Internet forum. You didn't have anything but a volunteer job that you didn't want. Have not kissed any ass, I honestly would have been happy with anybody winning. I just want a mod that's gonna make an attempt to improve the place, which is why I voted for mowgli in the voting thread.

You just said you don't post here or play games much anymore. Seems you are the one out of touch.