1:58n
Keesha%20Sharp-SGG-053172.jpg
a227ecc5.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:mjcry:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I had higher hopes for the show but it was ok, stand outs are cochran and whoever paulson is playing. Cuba should be ashamed, surprised David schimmer and Travolta are so bad my goodness, their casting really brings the quality down.I don't know why this is getting so much hype but then again it's just the first episode
Sarah Paulson is really good in this.
When is she ever bad? Low key this is like the 2nd high profile role she's taken where the character she's playing wants to see a black in a cage. Things that make you go hmmm

Last edited:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Could Boris Kodjoe have played this role. :patrice:

But not sure he could do the more dramatic acting scenes.
He would have been pretty good if he was a little older. I enjoyed the episode but Cuba being smaller than most of the actors took me out of it a bit. If anything Theo looked more like OJ stature wise than Cuba.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He would have been pretty good if he was a little older. I enjoyed the episode but Cuba being smaller than most of the actors took me out of it a bit. If anything Theo looked more like OJ stature wise than Cuba.
OJ was 47 at the time it happened. Boris would have filmed it at 42. They could have made him look a lil older.

OJ looked younger and stress free. Cuba looks like OJ around the time he was arrested for robbery.