• The U

Votes: 62 88.6%
  • Lennay Kekua ain't walking through that door so Canes W

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
The year I have to work Saturday nights during CFB season because of school is the year Miami is looking like the old days :damn:

Missed the game and just check gamecast periodically :martin:

All I know is I'm currently finding someone to cover for me on December 2nd cause I'm at the ACC championship game :mjgrin:

I will not! miss that :blessed:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Haven't seen a Miami defense look like this since "those days" ...spooky :mjgrin:

Malik is maintaining at QB but mannnnn if Kayaa had stayed w/ this defense!? :jbhmm:

Kaaya had a weak heart. i'll take Malik for all his flaws, his threat to run opens up more things than his passing stats display

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I agree kaaya was more of a passer but Malik has more heart and is clutch

Everything happens for a reason. Kayaa is soft and clean, while Rosier is just what you said. This season was not happening with Kayaa, no way. Oh, and this game secured Malik for next season. Miami should have redshirted Perry this season.

Even though you had some annoying Canes fans hitting me up last night talking shyt, when it was me who said not only would they win (picking up my money tonight), they would smack them. The U is not back yet. You’re not back after one year, and especially before the ACC Chip. Making the playoffs is huge though, and that kills the rebuilding stage some more.

Btw, I’m not feeling that Convicts tag. These fakkit cacs came up with that because Attitude and Braggadocio only stems from the hood. When you have the Oklahoma QB stepping on the opposing team logo, it showed how much passion he has. Keep making them uncomfortable, Miami.

Last edited:

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
Destroyed Norte Dame and Georgia got they shyt pushed in...

Richt waking up like:

tenor.gif