The OG Spiderman movie should be on everyone's Marvel top 5

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Agreed. Dunst :scust:

Spidey 2 is top 5 Comic Book Joints.
I concur with ALL OF THIS, Spidey 2 was dope, I mean the street surfing, the epic fights with Dr. Ock, the horror angle for Octavius it was sooooo good, what I loved the most about it was it showed how much he had to give up as Peter Parker to be spider man. It should have ended with J Jonah's son going to space and part 3 should have started with him saving the space shuttle like off the cartoon TV show

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah. It’s important but it’s not anywhere close to my top 5. Especially because part is such a better flick. By leaps and bounds.

My main issue with that movie is tobey as Spider-Man and sams very stereotypical view of peter Parker. I can put aside the goblin costume because Dafoe is dope and the cast works but the Spider-Man interpretation plus the MJ interpretation plus making it a story all about a girl just never came together for me. Even as a 16 year old. I like it but I don’t love it
Didn't like Rami's style for these flicks.

:francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Sam Raimi wanted to focus on more classic Spider-Man, he even had ben kingsley set up to play the vulture in 3, but the studio made him shoe horn in the venom storyline at the last possible second which fukked everything up and it shows

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sam Raimi wanted to focus on more classic Spider-Man, he even had ben kingsley set up to play the vulture in 3, but the studio made him shoe horn in the venom storyline at the last possible second which fukked everything up and it shows

But even his ideas for vulture were questionable at best. Anne Hathaway as his daughter, the vultress?

And that was for 4 not 3. 3 was always going to be the sandman and harry. The studio said add venom and he was going to do introduce Eddie and save venom for 4. But then they said nah put him in this one as venom. Then he had the idea to split the movies in two parts but couldn’t figure out a point to break (even tho the most obvious part is when Eddie makes the transformation)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
But even his ideas for vulture were questionable at best. Anne Hathaway as his daughter, the vultress?

And that was for 4 not 3. 3 was always going to be the sandman and harry. The studio said add venom and he was going to do introduce Eddie and save venom for 4. But then they said nah put him in this one as venom. Then he had the idea to split the movies in two parts but couldn’t figure out a point to break (even tho the most obvious part is when Eddie makes the transformation)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't read. Spiderman 2 is unarguably the better movie.

3 stars. (not a terrible opinion)