The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
So overall decent scores, ether scoring the same or higher than the PS4. Thats impressive giving the more ambitions plan MS has going. Obviously things will improve over time. But the main thing is no bricked consoles being reported and they have had there consoles for about 2 weeks

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Ya but he does bring up a good point in the article
It appears to run on the notion you will be voice controlling it. When I buy the x1, that kinnect is not being plugged in, this is where my negative feelings towards this system comes from... Don't force kinnect on me. I'll take your system and your wack Windows 8 appearances (guarantee that shyt will be gone before 2015) but... I don't think i want to hook it up to my tv and stereo. I just want to play my games and that's it.
Kinect is not being forced on to you, Plus is nothing wrong with the interface and highly doubt its going away.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ya but he does bring up a good point in the article
It appears to run on the notion you will be voice controlling it. When I buy the x1, that kinnect is not being plugged in, this is where my negative feelings towards this system comes from... Don't force kinnect on me. I'll take your system and your wack Windows 8 appearances (guarantee that shyt will be gone before 2015) but... I don't think i want to hook it up to my tv and stereo. I just want to play my games and that's it.
Listen, friend :handshake:
We all go thru different phases in our lives for whatever reasons. And for whatever reason your life has taken you to a place where you judge videogame systems before you experience it for yourself to see what all the hoopla is about :manny:
So on Day 1, I want you to plug in that XB1, I want you to hook up dat good Kinect :wow:
Don't do it for me :stop:
Don't even do it for America :salute:
No DV, I want you to do it for yourself :ahh:
I want you to experience what it will be like in the future for all things computing
I mean, who the fukk do you think made this do everything box in the first place?
MICROSOFT MUTHERfukkER :ufdup:
Welcome to the year 2100 :whew:
After spending 30mins with it, I then dare you to unplug it. Watch how your system turns all PS4 regular
I mean, it'll still do alot of cool shyt :heh:
But why not just unplug it when you are NOT using it, or just put something over it
A sock perhaps? Maybe a pair of drawz? A T-Shirt. A piece of paper hung properly over it could be sufficient
A piece of tape?
I can give you a visual, get your McGyver on.

1. A Feather
    feather.png

2. A twisty tie from a trash bag
    1271244438968_hz_myalibaba_web13_331.jpg
  3. A chewed piece of gum
    boy_blowing_huge_bubble_with_bubble_gum_1807270.jpg
Whatever you are afraid of, I'm pretty sure they are reading this. You know Ki Swahili my brotha?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Seems like once they get everything straightened out this thing will be a beast but has a lot of inconsistencies on the non-gaming side. Still not cancelling my pre-order tho.

OAN-how can I figure out what email I used for my gamer tag? I downloaded the XB1 smartglass app but can't sign in since I have no idea wtf it is

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
brehs will I be able to sign into smartglass with my current 360 tag? Or should I wait till friday?

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
man how long is HBOgo not gonna be available for xbox1, how the hell man i need to watch my boardwalk finale and eastbound episodes. im still gettin my day one, but that hboGO news kinda bummed a cat brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So overall decent scores, ether scoring the same or higher than the PS4. Thats impressive giving the more ambitions plan MS has going. Obviously things will improve over time. But the main thing is no bricked consoles being reported and they have had there consoles for about 2 weeks
Dude your games were so much better until the reviews started hitting and they were average or worse Dead Rising sub 80 Killer Instinct sub 80 so that happens and instantly your message shifts to something else negative about the competing console.

Its like listening to a Democrat or a Republican talk on a political pundit show. the message never changes they just shift talking points and attacks but the message is always the same we're right and they're wrong even when that actually isn't the case.

at the end of it almost everything you say will be pro Microsoft and anti-Sony. don't you see the problem with this? the problem with having your taste in anything dictated to you be a company and brand? your only loyalty in gaming should be to your own personal taste not a brand roster a company puts out.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Kinect is not being forced on to you, Plus is nothing wrong with the interface and highly doubt its going away.
Oh you have used it? (don't get fan girlish over something you're getting no kick back for)
And yes kinnect is being forced on me, if it wasn't it wouldn't be a mandatory purchase
They are basically telling me "x1 is better with kinnect" but they are not giving e an option, sure I can discard it after the system is set up.... But to me it's like I just paid an extra $100 tax. It's corporate bullshyt at its finest.

I think after reading these reviews (and ignoring the obvious bias of the Polygon review) I'm going to hold out hope that there will be a Titanfall Bundle with out the kinnect. If they never sell the system with out the kinnect I probably won't buy it. I feel like they're trying some "mark of the beast" type shyt

I'll still rock my 360 for now, I'll still support the company, but I can't justify a XO just yet

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude your games were so much better until the reviews started hitting and they were average or worse Dead Rising sub 80 Killer Instinct sub 80 so that happens and instantly your message shifts to something else negative about the competing console.

Its like listening to a Democrat or a Republican talk on a political pundit show. the message never changes they just shift talking points and attacks but the message is always the same we're right and they're wrong even when that actually isn't the case.

at the end of it almost everything you say will be pro Microsoft and anti-Sony. don't you see the problem with this? the problem with having your taste in anything dictated to you be a company and brand? your only loyalty in gaming should be to your own personal taste not a brand roster a company puts out.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/killzone-shadow-fall 73

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/knack 57

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/dead-rising-3 78

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/killer-instinct 73

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota

That's because he is to emotionally invested
He does not live in a world where you can own both a 360 and a PS3. You just have to laugh.