The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Nah she's saving her. She didn't use her powers either so I think she got herself in that loop that has her running from them.

I don't believe her powers work on Ghost Nation. Stubbs tried "halt all motor functions" on them last season, just before the outbreak, and it didn't work.

I wouldn't doubt that she's in a loop though, or has fallen back into one.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
looking forward to the matrix scenes next week

anything goes.

the concept itself is insane as fuk tho, San Junipero status

People living their lives within a program

Yet I'd be lying if i said i didnt want that option on the table for me when its my time to go.

Best show on TV and I'm a Thrones stan

peppe

Superstar
Daps
they turned bytch teddy to savage teddy :lolbron: when he shot the guy dalores was :picard::gucci::martin:

shogun world was straight up fire goddamn they did a good job :wow: meave going to get that rude awaking :mjcry:

MIB is a stone cold no child loving b*stard :russ: straight up lied to her face and was like fukk you bytch, i'm going to play the game to the bones :mjlol:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Delores murked BArnold:huhldup: on his own shyt:lupe: Teddy Go HAM:ohhh: Brotha worker digitalized:mjgrin: Nail your Host, brehs:skip: Maeve's a telepathic geisha:jbhmm: Severed arm/head FATALITY:deadmanny: TMIB daughter's plugged in:leon: Charlotte's still unreadable:usure: Timeline Dualties:whoo: Ford in the cut:gladbron: Westworld layers unravel:whew:

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
they turned bytch teddy to savage teddy :lolbron: when he shot the guy dalores was :picard::gucci::martin:

shogun world was straight up fire goddamn they did a good job :wow: meave going to get that rude awaking :mjcry:

MIB is a stone cold no child loving b*stard :russ: straight up lied to her face and was like fukk you bytch, i'm going to play the game to the bones :mjlol:
Yo Williams eyes were watering and everything :dead:

He phony as shyt lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Got damn. You see how they flipped it on us right?:wow:.......we all been complaining that MIB is the only intriguing storyline. But I was sitting here completely captivated by this Maeve shyt. I honestly wouldn't have been upset if the whole episode was about maeve. That scene when they refused to go with her was deep as fukk:wow:

"My daughters spirit is here. My heart belongs here":mjcry:

Maeves whole reason for living is to be with her daughter. Being "free" and starting a new life means nothing to her if she doesn't have her daughter. And that's what she realized at that moment. That she would have done the exact same thing.

If Maeve was given the choice to leave westworld without her daughter or stay in westworld forever with her daughter. She would choose westworld every single time. I think any parent would.

The love is real:wow:

Last edited: