The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:dwillhuh:

But they confirmed it last night? Dolores killed Arnold back in the day, and they showed that the photograph of William's wife is the same picture that Dolores' father found in their yard in episode 1.
Yeah..... it put an end to it cause was confirme
she wasn't even wearing the same cloths nor was there a hole in her stomach

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. It's why he gave back the memories of Wyatt to Teddy and why he has no problem with the MiB going after the maze.

The MiB keeps saying Ford has no part in the game he's playing but my guess is that once he gets to the maze and goes to that basement with Dolores, Ford is gonna show up and fukkery will ensue :blessed: :blessed:

I do wonder if the little girl in the town (Lawrence/El Lazo's kid in the current storyline) was programmed by Arnold or Ford. She's the only one that seems to be conscious about what happened and what the maze is all about :patrice:
I think Arnold. maze is supposed to be for the hosts I think. think it's supposed to make the aware.

think the man in black wants do either murder a host that he knows is aware or if he wants an aware Dolores and run off with her. assuming the man in black is present day billy

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until the bernard reveal we assumed they were all human but after Ford's convo with theresa and bout blood sacrifices i think there may be more than we know sprinkled in various departments because he is a control freak and 2 steps ahead. Thats why i believe the asian tech is one too.

We see they recycle the hosts like old girl who greeted william and they got a basement full of them so probably when a human ready to quit ford sets up a bot with an interview. The HR manager probably a host

:russ:
the asian dude is def a robot, the show pretty much told the viewer that.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think Arnold. maze is supposed to be for the hosts I think. think it's supposed to make the aware.

think the man in black wants do either murder a host that he knows is aware or if he wants an aware Dolores and run off with her. assuming the man in black is present day billy
The maze was designed by Arnold for the hosts to achieve consciousness...MIB/Billy didn't believe it was possible till he triggered it accidently in Maeve when he killed her and her daughter...Intense trauma seems to be trigger and MIB/Billy has been trying to figure it out to make Delores remember/conscious...

Ford has been trying to do the same thing because the maze is the only thing in the park he doesn't understand...Hence making Dolores retrace her steps...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The maze was designed by Arnold for the hosts to achieve consciousness...MIB/Billy didn't believe it was possible till he triggered it accidently in Maeve when he killed her and her daughter...Intense trauma seems to be trigger and MIB/Billy has been trying to figure it out to make Delores remember/conscious...

Ford has been trying to do the same thing because the maze is the only thing in the park he doesn't understand...Hence making Dolores retrace her steps...
..... why are you quoting me with a more detailed version of what I said ?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
If Bernard is dead I'm going to lose some interest in this show. Him, Ford, and Maeve are the only characters I'm really invested in.

Maybe the host being made by Ford's hidden machine is a new Bernard :lupe:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
How was dolores remembering how to get to the church back then when talking to Arnold tho. What trauma had she gone through then?

So is dolores wyat? And the general she killed in the chair was arnold.
Ford rewrote the story and uploaded it on teddy. Maybe arnold set the whole thing up and ordered dolores to kill him as suicide, cause he didnt have anything to live for after his son died, but helping AI find consciousness.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
tumblr_o6kdswkLIF1u2ragso1_500.gif

NOW THAT WAS A PERFECT EPISODE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO