The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
So evidently Nolan dropped a spoiler in an Entertainment Weekly interview. I looked up the interview and it seems to have been edited.

Don't click if you don't want to know something about Maeve
He said Felix and Sylvester are both hosts and that's why Maeve can easily manipulate them. The interview now says "Just wait for episode 8" in response to a question about the 2 techs

:jbhmm:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
It was a racing greyhound trained to go after a mechanical rabbit. That's why it killed the first real rabbit it ever saw.
Not that one, I mean the one robot dog he made for his kid-robot. It didn't look like a greyhound if I recall.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
So evidently Nolan dropped a spoiler in an Entertainment Weekly interview. I looked up the interview and it seems to have been edited.

Don't click if you don't want to know something about Maeve
He said Felix and Sylvester are both hosts and that's why Maeve can easily manipulate them. The interview now says "Just wait for episode 8" in response to a question about the 2 techs

That makes a lot of sense

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Not that one, I mean the one robot dog he made for his kid-robot. It didn't look like a greyhound if I recall.

I think that was supposed to be the robot version of the same dog. Arnold re-created Ford's family in Robot form from the Summer that Ford said was his happiest childhood moment.

He did say that Arnold made the host family more idealized than in real life. I think Ford implied that he re-programmed the "Father" robot to be an alcoholic to make him more realistic.