Daps
Reppin
nyc
Karma is real

Noah left his wife and four kids for his muse

Now his muse is slipping away and his world is caving in on him

Allison is the type of woman who moves with the wind

She can't be controlled

No matter how innocent she looks and how much she lives in denial , she always 2 steps ahead and not always by choice

Daps
Why do you say that? :lupe:
Friend said the same thing.
Well it's always realistically been one of Alison, Helen or Whitney IMO - Noah has just been covering for one of them. We now know he tried to wash the blood off his car (as well as bribing the mechanic to keep quiet), which would rule Helen out since despite her wayward ways, still is capable of cleaning up her own mess. Alison and Whitney however aren't. And since we know Helen is paying for his defense, it's only plausible that she feels some sort of obligation to help Noah cover for their daughter - as she'd hardly help Noah if Alison did it.

I still wouldn't rule Alison or Helen out as there's many things that conflict with what I said above, but at this stage it seems like Whitney is the most obvious choice.

:manny:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannnnn this show. :whew: It is like a 16 hour movie.

It is kind of wild how all the characters are connected to each other. Like Cole's girlfriends mother works for Helen's mom for 30 years.

Alison a god damn demon brehs.

Did she fukk the redheaded brother too? :lupe: I can't keep up with her trollop ass.

Did we hear the verdict in the previous episodes?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mannnnn this show. :whew: It is like a 16 hour movie.

It is kind of wild how all the characters are connected to each other. Like Cole's girlfriends mother works for Helen's mom for 30 years.

Alison a god damn demon brehs.

Did she fukk the redheaded brother too? :lupe: I can't keep up with her trollop ass.

Did we hear the verdict in the previous episodes?
Nah, we don't know the verdict yet