The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Where are the posts of people saying the PSVR is 'perfect'?
No where at all. Everyone that has used it and enjoyed has also stated that the graphics are no where near regular PS4 graphics and that motion sickness can be a factor with some of the games. We've also stated that we'd like to see longer games but understand that PSVR just came out and we're giving it time before bushing it as a tech demo only unit. I wasn't enthusiastic about PSVR either when they announced it but after using it, i understand it now, and thoroughly enjoy it for what it is. Is it perfect, absolutely not, but I personally am loving it and right now it's my preferred method of playing games. Better graphics and higher resolution would be awesome, but that still doesn't take away from the immersion, and that's really what VR is all about.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
not until i address all you disgraces still stanning pspro AND psvr :arrogant2:

how you dudes go from talkin bout how psvr was perfect, to legitimizing my complaints a day later--you nikkas are tools for this plastic
Nobody said it was perfect. This whole back and forth started because you were throwing hate without any evidence. When you finally started backing up your claims you brought up points that none of us on here have experienced. I can tell you that based on the motion sickness factor alone VR in general is NOT going to be for everyone. Case in point, A LOT of the bad reviews I've seen for games were bad based on the reviewers complaints of motion sickness. Those same games, I've been able to play with no issue at all and thoroughly enjoy. Drive club VR is the first one that comes to mind. Reviewers butchered it and said it was vomit inducing. Drive club VR doesn't get me the least bit queasy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whythe fukk ya'll still arguing with that nikka?

Nikka go sell your shyt if it's that bad. :smh:

I never understand people who complain and bytch about something all day when they have the choice to return it. Dude just wants to make noise.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So I went back to Batman VR and tried the game standing up and it makes a world of difference. Playing sitting down made it very difficult to do anything low on the screen. Standing up made everything work flawlessly and actual felt more natural.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So I bought "Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes".
Its hilarious. A great local party type game.
One person wears the headset and can see the bomb. The players without the headset can only see instructions on how to defuse the bomb. They cannot see the bomb at all.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What are the chances you'll be able to play something like skyrim in this shyt someday?
After playing a ton of PSVR I think it's very doable. After playing eve Valkyrie and the scavenger exploration game that comes on the PSVR worlds disc, it seems like the transition from regular to VR for any fps game would be easy. I had worries about how the aiming and movement would be handled by those games put all those worries to rest. The question would be how many people would experience motion sickness. I'm finding that the more I play the less I am prone to getting it from different games. Eve Valkyrie was hit and miss for me for a minute. First time was great and the second time got me a little sick. But now when I play I'm good to go.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It'll probably be a courtside or higher view which lets you see everything.
I guess If it was the view of a person in the stands at the right height it would work. :patrice:I just can't see playing through the eyes of one player while I have to keep track of all the other players and control them. What would be crazy is if you could get an entire team controlled with real people. Then it would feel like a real ball game and you could communicate with each player to run plays and what not. I think boxing is the best candidate for VR sports at the moment.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Kamikaze Revy how's Driveclub?

I got $10 in credit for being a shill so I'm itching for a new VR game.

I'm thinking of either getting Bound, Eagle Flight or Bound.

I still haven't finished Rez Infinite yet though :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy how's Driveclub?

I got $10 in credit for being a shill so I'm itching for a new VR game.

I'm thinking of either getting Bound, Eagle Flight or Bound.

I still haven't finished Rez Infinite yet though :wow:
Driveclub is my go to VR game. I never once got sick playing it and I actually drive much better in VR than I did in the og driveclub. I reccomend it. That and Eve Valkyrie. For the price, Batman is a cool experience but isn't really a "game". Until Dawn is cool so far. Scratches my house of the dead itch.