The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah, even after JJ dropped, people all over social media was talking about it and everybody was watching it. Here? Not many people on my TL are talking about it and I follow over 400+.

Smells kinda like :mjpls:
i think that says more about your TL and the people you associate with :mjpls:

you cam-ing out here breh?

:camc00nton:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah I don't think he's THAT strong. In the comics, Ben Grimm is like 3rd behind Hulk and Thor in terms of strength. And he(Grimm) knocked Hulk out once. And even Cap is far beyond Cage, I think. Luke Cage is pretty much a street level crime fighter. He would get fukked up pretty bad in the MCU.
Maybe Cage is below The Thing but he is far above Captain America.
Cap is below Spider Man who can lift 10 tons and Cage is above Spider Man.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

that's funny I felt he was one of the worst. only because I felt his acting was WAY over the top. actually I felt a lot of the dialogue was cheesy among the villains(cottonmouth, shades, and domingo)....every fukkin convo they had to be trying to drop a quotable and shyt. just seemed like every bad guy was trying too hard...even the low level ones like zip and tone. even on the good side the conversations were a bit corny. on top of that the action sequences were average at best. yet, despite these complaints I couldn't stop watching the shyt and would recommend it to everybody I know. I watched the whole series in damn near one sitting. shyt was entertaining as fukk and misty was fine as hell:ohlawd:.....can't wait for season 2. just hope they improve on the writing and action scenes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Iron Fist early or late 2017?

And those tweets are stupid, driving story Avenge the death of Pops and put Cottonmouth/Mariah in jail..