• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Definitely agree that Rios carried it all to 140, Alvarado is a proven guy and Rios handled it well.
Also, everyone questioning size needs to remember that Manny is more used to fighting at 147, but Rios will be the bigger guy on fight night.

And Rios may be sounding (motivation, determination) better than ever, but let's not say his slurring speech is better though. :russ:

right...slurred speech doesn't go away when you drain for fights and absorb punches..rios will be seeing a neurologist very soon..frankly im surprised he passes these tests now

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Manny is slim as fukk for whatever reason, it scares, at the last weigh in he was 142, Manny did weigh in at his career highest last match. Manny too old to be giving up them 20-25 advantages
I was surprised as hell at the weigh in. Manny weighed 147 and JMM 143...JMM looked bigger at the weigh in than Manny to me.
Manny just isn't a big dude (obviously looking at the weights he started at).

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I was surprised as hell at the weigh in. Manny weighed 147 and JMM 143...JMM looked bigger at the weigh in than Manny to me.
Manny just isn't a big dude (obviously looking at the weights he started at).

That's that Holyfield/ Arce body type! All upper body with small ass legs word to @SkiHatDaGawd

:heh: sorry breh couldn't help myself

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I actually posted his massive calves have been non exisistent in his last 2 fights, couple with his trucks being high. That shows me Manny has been half assing it.......

The post is pretty detailed too pics and all, it's in one of them Manny threads........ Ask @Black_Jesus or @patscorpio since they always on my dikk, cataloging my post and shyt:banderas:

I actually follow some posters on here, ring and non ring, with the feature that's in the profile because they say some shyt that i fukk with...you're not one of them...sorry to disappoint you breh lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I actually follow some posters on here, ring and non ring, with the feature that's in the profile because they say some shyt that i fukk with...you're not one of them...sorry to disappoint you breh lol
So you admit to being a dikkriding ass nikka:scusthov:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I have no predictions no bets, no strong convictions or nothing; fight is a toss up IMO

So you have such strong convictions but are shook to pick because you don't want to be proven wrong(again)?

I don't feel it's a toss up, the worst version of Manny beats the best version of Rios in my opinion.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So you have such strong convictions but are shook to pick because you don't want to be proven wrong(again)?

I don't feel it's a toss up, the worst version of Manny beats the best version of Rios in my opinion.
I dont have a set one the fight will end in KO, and if Manny doesnt make his happen within the first 4-5, he's in trouble

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Roach is nervous...don't know if anyone posted Ariza kicking him in the chest (which is a hilarious thought), but I feel there is trouble in Pac's camp.
I have to wonder how much of it is that Pacquiao has been one of his longest tenured fighters (he might be the longest?) and definitely the most successful - they have to have a bond beyond financial. Surely Roach wants Pacquiao's financial future to continue, but I have to assume he wants Pacquiao to succeed on a personal level, beyond even if Pac's camp is going well or not.
Roach knows the fight game and that at Pac's age, his time spent in politics, and his KO loss that this is a really important fight for Manny on so many different levels.
I guess over time we will see if it is because Roach is nervous because of potential failure, or if it is more nervous energy because he wants Manny to succeed - and it is making Roach a bit chippy.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I have to wonder how much of it is that Pacquiao.

The fight should be a easy one even for Timothy Bradley version of Pac. That's what Roach even says....so why be scared of his success? It's not like he has some disadvantage,he got Roach, got rid of Ariza distraction, and everything to fight for. Yet Roach using racial comments and starting a problem with Rios camp that have not said one thing negative he wholel time surprisingly. I think Roach see's something honestly has him uneasy...