The official LEX LUTHOR appreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That's the underrated thing about Superman that no one bothers to explore. It ain't about the shyt he can do, it's about what he CAN'T do. Yeah, he can just run through his building, guards, Mercy, then get to Lex, but he CAN'T.

That limitation of what he can't do needs to be the focal point of the next movie after he throws hands Zawd this summer :lawd:

True.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That's what makes Lex Luthor an underrated villain because Superman could kill dude but it would destroy the fragile image Earth has of him.

Lex makes that nikka Supes play his role as friendly babyface to the fullest and takes full advantage of it. With the new Injustice game coming up and from reading this thread Lex fans gonna be like ":win:Told yall nikkas!"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
2 reasons...one simple:

all-star-5-2.jpg

One complex
Lex-Luthor-man-of-steel-3.jpg

Lex luthor is THE most intelligent human on earth...he is in his eyes..the pinnacle of what man CAN be. He should be earths champion.

So...an ALIEN..whos stronger..faster..and is a HERO to earth...who has no tie..no history to earth..is treated like a DIETY...when in reality

Superman makes MAN less relevant. He represents what man CANNOT be. And he could choose to end humanity whenever he wants to....how can you live with that if you are luthor..with unparalleled money and power and intelligence?

I get it...luthor is RIGHT imo.

:dwillhuh:

fukk around and make a nikka root for the "villain".

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i'm sick of the movies using him as the villain doens't Superman have ANY other villains in the comics? they got like 6 movies with this c*nt as the villain and it's boring as fukk
c/s

I'm sick of that fukker in Superman movies. The strongest man in the universe versus a evil businessman?:why: Bring out the other villians for chr*st sake

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Never really read the comics, so my main exposure to Lex were movies/cartoons, most notably the 90's Superman toon...and they made Lex gangster as fukk. I can never get tired of watching him son the fukk out of Supes...and the Cadmus arc was :ohlawd:...and when he sons Amazo...classic shyt.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:lolbron: remember when doomsday beat the shyt out of her...1 punch

2947245-1264785907-Dooms.jpg
:heh:

I was like "What in the puddy is this bullshyt???" :mindblown:

I hadn't read a Superman comic until the Death Of series. Lex was a son/clone hippie and Supergirl was some morphing alien :laugh:

fukk that Reign of the Supermen shyt was straight doodoo butter :snoop:

John Henry Irons, tho :whew:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
c/s

I'm sick of that fukker in Superman movies. The strongest man in the universe versus a evil businessman?:why: Bring out the other villians for chr*st sake
Yeah but zod is a fukkin loser...BRANIAC, parasite, and of course DARKSEID would make a more compelling movie than zod..

LUTHOR should be a charactor in EVERY superman movie whether hes the main villian or not.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Never really read the comics, so my main exposure to Lex were movies/cartoons, most notably the 90's Superman toon...and they made Lex gangster as fukk. I can never get tired of watching him son the fukk out of Supes...and the Cadmus arc was :ohlawd:...and when he sons Amazo...classic shyt.

Yeah, the animated dc did lex MAJOR justice....his rivalry with trill og GORILLA GRODD in JLA unlimited was fukking hillarious