The Official "Legion" Season 1 Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hell is that thing though :dwillhuh:

I wonder if it's some kind of psychological block (or another strong telepath) of some sort, similar like him not being able to see his father's face.:jbhmm:

I also wonder if the MRI (or something similar) is able to amplify his powers somehow:jbhmm:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if it's some kind of psychological block (or another strong telepath) of some sort, similar like him not being able to see his father's face.:jbhmm:

I also wonder if the MRI (or something similar) is able to amplify his powers somehow:jbhmm:

I'm placing bets on Lilly... if the preview of episode 3 implies as much, I believe that SHE'S the demon with the yellow eyes.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm placing bets on Lilly... if the preview of episode 3 implies as much, I believe that SHE'S the demon with the yellow eyes.

Interesting, do you think she has similar "mental" powers and is trying to manipulate him?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Doesn't seem to affect the real world so possibly psychological in nature due to his father. It was there before Lenny so I don't think it's her. Mri machine didn't do anything ai don't believe because Legion is one of the most powerful characters in Marvel. Dude is legit a beast he was just given something to focus on which was getting out the machine.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting, do you think she has similar "mental" powers and is trying to manipulate him?

To be brutally honest... I think she.. or it is the Shadow King.

Shadow King - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Shdwkng.jpg

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So I'm on the part where he's talking about his dad taking him to see the stars and the stars were talking to him. Could the stars actually be that machine xavier goes in to see all the mutants in the world? I forget the name of it lol

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
So I'm on the part where he's talking about his dad taking him to see the stars and the stars were talking to him. Could the stars actually be that machine xavier goes in to see all the mutants in the world? I forget the name of it lol
I was thinking the same shyt that dude was talking about Cerebro :jbhmm:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Yea that. His brain is jumbled so he's probably remembering it all weird.

The only thing weird is that xavier was driving him there but it could probably be him on a wheelchair or something.