Supporter
Daps
Jack beat THE BREAKS off Hannibal. :whoo:

Should've made sure he fell out a different window though. :ufdup:

Fred.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
First three episodes were borderline unwatchable with all the flashbacks but this shyt tonight was :wow:

When that dudes intestines splattered...:scust:

Jack releasing his inner Morpheus on Hannibal's ass...:whew:

I hope the rest of the season continues like this episode...

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
What a fukking episode.....I knew that man was gon die after how his wife and Jack were talking :jawalrus:

This season too piff. Season 2 was one of the best seasons of any show I've seen. Now it's raised the damn bar even more :ohlawd:

This might go down as a top 5 show ever would be a TRAVESTY if ain't find a new home :damn:

I LOVE how strong the black characters are, how many white shows have had a female character as strong and layered as Bella? Jack is the 2nd best character to Hannibal to me always was...............how many shows would have a black man like him in such an important role for such a celebrated villain like Hannibal and give em that kinda asswhoopin:myman:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Spitters are quitters, and you don't look like a quitter to me:shaq:

Verger bringing the comedy, When he told the inspector, "I understand your concerns, toodoloo :russ:.

I knew he was a goner, Hannibal smelt the epiphany on the inspectors face the moment he went to see him. Is there anything he can't do :skip:. Then gave him the same death as his ancestor :wow:.
The whole time he was struggling to get the knife for the fingerprint I had :comeon:expression. When Jack showed up after his death and looked up at Hannibal though :ooh: .

Don't know if Chiyoh pushed Will off the tracks in order to warn Hannibal or to do the deed herself, might just be the previews being misleading :lupe: