The Official Furious 7 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just got back from seeing this :banderas:. Action non-stop, with the fukerry escalating throughout the film. Best part about it was just when I thought they reached a level, it would keep going. They going through 2 buildings now, he driving off a cliff now, the switching cars like that :mindblown:.

Statham was great in his role, popping up like the Terminator.

Missandei in the film looking :ahh:. It is known.

Fitting tribute to Paul at the end.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Vin no sold that wrench to the face
Fam he no sold about the hardest head-on colission you possibly can have with no airbag...dude just got out like it was nothing

He drove over a cliff and had a average roll cage in the car...flipped like 40 times...landed on his head...took it like a champ...

Him dead lifting a 3 million dollar car was where I lost it tho

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Fam he no sold about the hardest head-on colission you possibly can have with no airbag...dude just got out like it was nothing

He drove over a cliff and had a average roll cage in the car...flipped like 40 times...landed on his head...took it like a champ...

Him dead lifting a 3 million dollar car was where I lost it tho

Engine is in the back of that car though :francis:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh

Lykan hypersport Estimated Kerb Weight: 1380 kg

3036lbs

The DEADLIFT WORLD RECORD

SET THIS YEAR

Is 1155lbs

He BASICALLY TRIPLED the world record for deadlift and just kept it there for like 4 minutes

:mindblown:

Believablility left this franchise after "Tokyo Drift". They might need to change the title to Fast and Furious: Mission Impossible with the stunts they are doing. You wonder why Tom is hanging out of a damn plane? Everyone is trying to keep up with this franchise. I think only Michael Bay movies have more fukkery, lol. Everyone in the damn team should of died SEVERAL of times in this movie.