The Official Furious 7 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was wondering why he had
that fbi gear from part 4 I think and why that call dialogue was choppy and he didn't really respond to the news about a new child. His whole last ride with Ramsay and fight with tony jaa was his brother . The Abu dhabi scene I didn't really damn

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually had heard the wiz song the other day..if i hadn't i woulda been :mjcry:

even then i still had to hold em back :mjcry:
Saw the movie twice and both times I felt it . Plus the crashes were alittle more cringeworthy the second time

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
So why did you watch this one ?? Who's stupider someone watching sometbing they like it someone watching hours of something he hates :patrice:
I have to have watched them all to give my review. The whole paul walker thing is the reason why I checked for this one.shyt is just a joke.

Infamous45

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Those who aren't afraid to be themselves.
Honestly it was trash, me and a crew went because majority wanted too, if it wasn't for some a$$hole clapping everytime something happened and that weird staring contest dom had with everyone i might have enjoyed it better,,,and the rock driving a ambulance into a jet and still surviving to take out a mini gun and dom driving off a cliff then off of a parking building :mjlol:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
shyt didn't make sense. hans died in 06, unless these nikkas took a 9 year break, there is no way most of this shyt is even possible. nikkas should be having flip phones and shyt.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
what made it suck so bad, i havent even seen it so no spoilers
I was literally exhausted from the outrageousness. The first batch of films had some "come on man" parts here and there, but in this one Every couple of minutes there was some :mindblown: going on. Even with sex there comes a point when you can't take anymore...I won't reveal too much, but I will tell you I finally checked out mentally when Vin Diesel lifted a car in the air :dead:

Last edited:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Honestly it was trash, me and a crew went because majority wanted too, if it wasn't for some a$$hole clapping everytime something happened and that weird staring contest dom had with everyone i might have enjoyed it better,,,and the rock driving a ambulance into a jet and still surviving to take out a mini gun and dom driving off a cliff then off of a parking building :mjlol:
My homeboy hadn't seen any of them since the 2nd, so he was totally taken aback like :dahell:
I was like " yeah bruh they've gradually gotten to this point, so I can understand your shock"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt didn't make sense. hans died in 06, unless these nikkas took a 9 year break, there is no way most of this shyt is even possible. nikkas should be having flip phones and shyt.

they fixed the timeline and everything fit in chronological order IF YOU paid attention...

fast and furious 1
fast and furious 2
fast and furious 4
fast and furious 5
fast and furious 6
fast and furious 3: Tokyo Drift (Which takes place between 6&7....)
and Furious 7...