GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I tried making the "Coli" logo as an Emblem a few days ago...

:patrice:

2sbo0vb.jpg

I actually did the whole coliseum but forgot to save the the shyt... It was too many items used anyway, I couldn't spell out The Coli above it after I put in all the doors. How do you share this shyt anyway?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Brehs, I tried making the "Coli" logo as an Emblem a few days ago...

:patrice:

2sbo0vb.jpg

I actually did the whole coliseum but forgot to save the the shyt... It was too many items used anyway, I couldn't spell out The Coli above it after I put in all the doors. How do you share this shyt anyway?
Drop a few of the doors and add the words, without the words The Coli that shyt just a black igloo.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drop a few of the doors and add the words, without the words The Coli that shyt just a black igloo.
That's why I wasn't trippin' that it didn't save. Maybe I'll throw something together this weekend

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here's what I been running around with if youve been killed by me :laugh: you've seen it first hand :ld:

It probably has characters that most haven't unlocked yet so more then likely it can't be shared.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
@Crakface

You giving up them dog tags or do I have to bully you again?

518v29.jpg
Talk to my abs little nikka. This aint back in the day no more. I dont know if you didnt get the message because you've been wise to not be on the team opposite of mine in a while, but uh, i dont shine shoes no more. Im a hunter and a gatherer. I be huntin nikkas and gathering shyt, like lives
300.jpg

fukk around and ima put you in daisy dukes with some c4 earrings.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Talk to my abs little nikka. This aint back in the day no more. I dont know if you didnt get the message because you've been wise to not be on the team opposite of mine in a while, but uh, i dont shine shoes no more.
300.jpg

fukk around and ima put you in daisy dukes with some c4 earrings.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

You think you're ready to swim in the pool with the big kids?

aTPv7FR.gif

NOPE.