Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That dude the winter soldier pretty good. He added me. He with the crew now?

Ol boy (the trash one ) said you asked him to join

winter soldier :whoo:

nikka went 20-3 no camping and there were no medics on our squad :wow:

He gave me a 3-0 work out and took my tags :mjcry:

Anybody get his yet? :mjcry:

He low level but dude is gonna be great :banderas:

nikka really captain america out here with the speed and stamina?

I aint never met him. Im taking his tags

You can't even take mine :smugbiden: I think Dsiski and Winter will take your cookies :manny:
But on another note a tip you gave me the other day has me back on God aiming killer status and for that I thank you :blessed:

He's good from the few games I played with him he did really well.

fukk Winter when we go head up I'm a body dude.

Just went 17-0 showing a complete mastery of the shotgun and Perimeter Defense. :banderas:

Also just displayed my new loadout I call Maximum Motion beasted with it the round before.

@krackdagawd DaWinterSoldier told me how dirty he just did you :mjlol:

And you hopped off :russ:
:wow: how the mighty have fallen

I haven't played since the hardline beta dropped. :manny:

nikka killed me twice and he celebrating like he won the superbowl :mjlol:

Killed you twice? Shot once tags taken another :usure: Equals to about 5 deaths :wow: so proud of my protege

You washed up pleighboi :birdman:

Me or Winter would be an absolute nightmare for you :demonic:

You don't wanna see Winter no more, boy takes your tags daily :sas2:
Took yours @We Ready and @Mowgli all in one day :blessed:

DaWinter Soldier runs you Coli nikkas word to Los :wow:

Los and Winter got the same k.d I think you would turn out worse in these circumstances :mjlol:

I am The Winter Soldier :blessed: and I've been an absolute terror to you Coli nikkas

Boredom made me chill with Los he top everything everything unlocked no leveling just boring over 40 weapons mastered.

I like opening battlepacks :mjcry:

Two sets of your tags in two consecutive days work off the ring rust before you hurt yourself out here :laugh:

Trust me you'd rather me play in my Los alter ego Winter a lil more shall I say aggressive and precise :demonic:

High praise for this new nikka i see.

No hate. Just an observation.

Wait actually im lost after reaxing the previous page... did @Los! Create an alias?! :dahell:

:blessed:
the_winter_soldier_by_jamesbousema-d7d24yn.jpg

Got bored with my Los account top ranked no more progression actually I got the idea from Dsiski he started a new account.

See the love Winter gets oh he's good :blessed: then @Los! I done talked so much shyt killed dudes so many times I can't get my props the hate is skrong :mjlol:
My ultra aggressive alter ego :blessed: @TheMaster

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dont know how you use that shotty, especially with that "quarters at the laundromat" reload animation.

Try the pumps, one hit and the opponent is down. No need of for that double trigger squeeze non-sense.
Don't talk about old Betsy like that now :usure:

There is a need. To entertain me. I love the sound of that gun so I love hearing it go off. Got my stereo headphones on. DOOMDOOMDOOMDOOM. Sound like when I'm on top of my old lady :noah:

Pick it up and maybe you get you some kills. I'm to impatient for pumps.

The double tap is just in case they aren't dead :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good shyt :salute:

....poor driftawaygirl i know she hate the COLI i punishes her too:scust:
Shes got simps on standby to put her back on her feet but my shotty always takin orders, Bing bong. Now drift away, girl. I was mercilessly teabagging that broad yeaterday and most times some simp would come swooping in with the revive

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

sounds like I need to give winter soldier that work :patrice: SK Chop Chop on deck.

XEXnMMe.png]

iLZg25v.png]

DY9yZAs.png]

mSmxyY1.png]

t9zwAlY.png]

KTkR1rb.png]

These is a bit old, but I can still fukk someone up with em no problem. at one point on Battlefield 4 I was walkin on shell casings like Jesus walked on water. :lolbron:

lately Ive been trying out other guns and playing them Meat Grinder matches to rank em up (400% Operation Locker) which fukked my stats all up cus they ranked (you already know how it is when 5 nikkas with LMGs camp in front of a narrow ass passage) so I was gettin more than 40 deaths a match rushin them nikkas with a pea shooter SMG :wow:

My best weapons are DMRs and Pistols

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

sounds like I need to give winter soldier that work :patrice: SK Chop Chop on deck.

XEXnMMe.png]

iLZg25v.png]

DY9yZAs.png]

mSmxyY1.png]

t9zwAlY.png]

KTkR1rb.png]

These is a bit old, but I can still fukk someone up with em no problem. at one point on Battlefield 4 I was walkin on shell casings like Jesus walked on water. :lolbron:

lately Ive been trying out other guns and playing them Meat Grinder matches to rank em up (400% Operation Locker) which fukked my stats all up cus they ranked (you already know how it is when 5 nikkas with LMGs camp in front of a narrow ass passage) so I was gettin more than 40 deaths a match rushin them nikkas with a pea shooter SMG :wow:

My best weapons are DMRs and Pistols

Use smoke. I walk right into the middle of gunfire like nothin

SMOKE WINS!

Pussies on my team upset.

Who keeps popping that damn smoke <nerd voice>