The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
We will agree to disagree about this one, especially when you got nikkas dancing the bad guys into defeat :francis:

He's right though. I've being re-watching all of the Marvel movies again recently to prepare for Civil War (starting with Iron Man), and the characters are well fleshed out with unique personalities. Superman was just a moody emo who hardly spoke, less personality than Roman Reigns, and Batman was just angry for the sake of being angry; Wonder Woman had like 12 lines etc etc.

Like Pepper Potts is well fleshed out and a very well written character, Lois Lane is the complete opposite :francis:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Suicide Squad I can see being better than BvS just based on the concept alone. What needs to be done greatly with that movie is character dynamics and good dialogue.
Hopefully. Will cant be taking no more L's

dude is fukkin soft looking. every pic i've seen of him. pretty sure he's a theatre... not insinuating anything. he's probably great on stage if it got him this role. also, who the fukk wants a Cyborg movie?
Thank you

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Doomsday looks like ass. This is the real Doomsday...

Superman-Doomsday-fan-art-by-TylerKirkham.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i mean, this is admittedly a nitpick, but just those
justice league member videos
look poorly done. only the first one is kinda cool, and constantly cutting back to Wonder Women's reaction seems unnecessary

that
doomsday/superman
scene is pretty brutal though, god damn

Spyro

Banned
Daps
“DC, of course, is trying to catch up to Marvel,” Lee tells the Toronto Sun at the recent GIlette/Stark Industries event. “More power to them. It’s good if everybody does well, but they’re certainly starting from a ways back. They have a lot of catching up to do. But (the problem is) Marvel has so many heroes. DC just has Superman, Batman and maybe Wonder Woman. Perhaps they’ll use The Flash. Green Lantern wasn’t very successful, but we’ll see.”

OEFFMgx.gif

Fukk of Stan Lee. Most of the Marvel characters ripped off DC anyway, and DC has just as many heroes if not more, and definitely better villains. Stupid decrepit twat

let's not forget the GOAT Sharknado breh

17fvb7.jpg

It only has 17 reviews with a 6.1 rating though. If it had 250 reviews it would be rotten easily

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's right though. I've being re-watching all of the Marvel movies again recently to prepare for Civil War (starting with Iron Man), and the characters are well fleshed out with unique personalities. Superman was just a moody emo who hardly spoke, less personality than Roman Reigns, and Batman was just angry for the sake of being angry; Wonder Woman had like 12 lines etc etc.

Like Pepper Potts is well fleshed out and a very well written character, Lois Lane is the complete opposite :francis:
Good example.