The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yall overthink shyt and dnt use context clues or an imagination. no one should have to tell you why strange didn't tell them the plan use common sense

Or maybe he wanted to simply see if they could stop him.

Even in the scenarios where they lost, what were the probabilities of them stopping him on Titian. Maybe there was a 25% chance they could kill him. If every scenario where they lost was a 0% chance he could stop him on Titan, then maybe he tells them.

But I seriously doubt the writers were that intricate :mjpls:

But they did accomplish their goals. It has inspired thought provoking questions and speculation about Avengers 4.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
yall overthink shyt and dnt use context clues or an imagination. no one should have to tell you why strange didn't tell them the plan use common sense
He pretty much to keep it a secret & let Thanos have that win. If he told everybody they was gonna die & his plan, & convinced them to just give up the stones when Thanos showed up he'd know something wasn't right and looked it the future or something himself. He's a genius, he wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for that & not immediately know out it was a trick somehow. That sacrifice had to be real in them.

And I'm also surprised NOBODY asked Strange how they ended up winning, and if letting Thanos get all the stones was factored into all scenarios. If that was the case, then why even bother trying to take the gauntlet from him in the first place?
He should've told everyone "Look, Thanos is getting all the stones and will snap his fingers" "Tony and Nebula will be the only ones to survive" "Tony this is what you need to do in order to bring us back" When Thanos came, Strange could've given him the stone and let him leave. He could've spent the final hour or so going over Tony needed to do :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
He pretty much to keep it a secret & let Thanos have that win. If he told everybody they was gonna die & his plan, & convinced them to just give up the stones when Thanos showed up he'd know something wasn't right and looked it the future or something himself. He's a genius, he wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for that & not immediately know out it was a trick somehow. That sacrifice had to be real in them.

Part of me thinks, he wouldn't have the skills or knowledge to use the time stone in that manner.

But... maybe he does :manny:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Part of me thinks, he wouldn't have the skills or knowledge to use the time stone in that manner.

But... maybe he does :manny:
He knows about these stones and what they could do since the beginng of this. The exception might be the soul stone cause I can't remember if they said how long it's actually been there if anyone's really used it besides Celestials. And he had be told how to get it. And the fact that he's way stronger than Strange it would be cake to him to use the stone.

The heroes were the ones that learned them over time so the fans could learn.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
He knows about these stones and what they could do since the beginng of this. The exception might be the soul stone cause I can't remember if they said how long it's actually been there if anyone's really used it besides Celestials. And he had be told how to get it. And the fact that he's way stronger than Strange it would be cake to him to use the stone.

The heroes were the ones that learned them over time so the fans could learn.

I also don't think he knew what would happened after he snapped his fingers other than it's something you could only do one time.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I also don't think he knew what would happened after he snapped his fingers other than it's something you could only do one time.
I agree. He didn't even know he had to sacrifice Gamora to make the snap possible. Then asking what he lost afterwords made me believe it more.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For any controversy a the gauntlets..... I guess no one noticed that the one Thanos wears is left handed and the one in Oden's vault is right handed.

Has anyone ever considered that like a pair of gloves theres a matching set?
Hela dismissed it as a fake in ragnarok and it’s almost certainly destroyed after that demon guy destroyed Asgard.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hela dismissed it as a fake in ragnarok and it’s almost certainly destroyed after that demon guy destroyed Asgard.

No I get that.... but still one is right handed one is left...... maybe that’s how she knew it was fake

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The shyt was spoiled for me but I still wasn’t ready to see my spider dawg die :wow:

shyt got me hurting even tho I know he will be back:mjcry:
He not dead, he didn't feel good so Thanos sent him to pharmacy so his stomach was balanced for Mysterio. Thanos saved him so we could get the film, the universe needs it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I get that.... but still one is right handed one is left...... maybe that’s how she knew it was fake

With the knowledge now that the elves created the glove for thanos instead of it just being his regular glove like in the comics means that Odin knew what they were capable of and had them make him a fake as to throw off anybody from looking for it. Shyt thanos couldve got the idea of the glove From loki before avengers 1 and peeped it.