The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i've been thinking about the absence of Mistress Death in the movie version of the Infinity War.
Red Skull wearing the black cloak was an obvious nod to her.
but then i remembered that Hela is the goddess of death.
i bet Thanos and Hela team up in the next movie.
I legit talked about this with a supervisor. I told him simp Thanos worshipping Death was better but he likes "balance" Thanos better. We both like the movie.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm in the theatre right now watching the credits with my cousins and sister. Yo my cousins son is 5 and he's in shambles right now :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:Bruh been quiet since Tony got stabbed:laff::laff::laff::laff:Soon and Spider-Man disappeared he started looking around in disbelief :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You a cold blooded dude!!

Lil Jimmy ain’t gonna be the same till next summer:lolbron:

:mjlol:
Now how we felt watching lion king the first time.
Y'all cold. Lil Jimmy need help.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I legit talked about this with a supervisor. I told him simp Thanos worshipping Death was better but he likes "balance" Thanos better. We both like the movie.
I fukk w the movie motivation more or I should rather sayvthis really fits the MCU better than the comic one. It’s a lot more relatable and understandable point of view even if I don’t agree with it eventually in real life.
They couldn’t have pictured him so “human” with the “killing half of everything as a tribute” version, that rather falls into the plain delusion and craziness category while the movie one has a ruthless logic behind him.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I just got done watching it for the 5th time.

Where in the credits does it ever say “Thanos will return”
dude, I've watched it a bunch and never noticed either. every review i heard people kept talkin about this, and i think most of them were just repeating what they heard, b/c i don't believe everyone actually watches credits. you sit there, check your phone until the scene starts. the fukk is reading the white text?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
dude, I've watched it a bunch and never noticed either. every review i heard people kept talkin about this, and i think most of them were just repeating what they heard, b/c i don't believe everyone actually watches credits. you sit there, check your phone until the scene starts. the fukk is reading the white text?

I clearly remember it saying that after the credits the first time because people In The theater reacted to it. The second time I can’t say for sure.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It comes after the post credit scene with Nick Fury.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm curious what the Steelbook design is gonna look like

It's weak, imo.

V2DYyP3.png