The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Let me preface by saying that I loved the movie. Aside from how depressing as fukk that ending was it was a hella of a ride.
However my only real complaint was that climatic battle in Wakanda. For one of the most technologically advance nation in the world I expected the Wakandan military to use more technology like military jets and advance weaponary than just a shield cloak and vibranium sticks. Felt like they underplayed the Wakandans like a motherfukker.
was written before black panther....explains it all :ld:
Banner's mind in the Hulks body...:ohlawd:
grey hulk :wow:
ca369121022c833d42cc6abf1c423571.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikkas still bytching about quill, as if the theme of anger and irrationality are not present in the mcu, as if moments earlier drax was on the same shyt and tony did the same years ago. nikkas know damn well in any situation they'd do the same. same reason thor aint go for the head to gloat and get his revenge emotions cloud judgment so stop the fake omg whiny shyt. :laff:
the first ten years of hate nourished my soul, so will the next ten years :ahh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas still bytching about quill, as if the theme of anger and irrationality are not present in the mcu, as if moments earlier drax was on the same shyt and tony did the same years ago. nikkas know damn well in any situation they'd do the same. same reason thor aint go for the head to gloat and get his revenge emotions cloud judgment so stop the fake omg whiny shyt. :laff:

Gamora should've offed herself :mjpls:

She was selfish and that's why she died.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She tried that.

At the LAST possible moment. She took Thanos there. She should've killed herself BEFORE she even told him where it was located. The she gives it up for Nebula? :mindblown:

Thanos had mind control over that bytch. He made her give it up without even using the 3 infinity stones he had. :russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
rewatching for 4th time. 3rd time I've fast forwarded the Wanda and Vision stuff... gotta say, i genuinely don't give even a sliver of a fukk about them, especially Scarlett Witch. all the power in the world can't convince me to like that horrible character.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/05/13/avengers-4-quicksilver/

According to reports, actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson has been spotted on the set where the filming of Avengers 4 is taking place.

Taylor-Johnson played Pietro Maximoff, aka Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron. He and his sister Wanda, aka the Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) were transformed into superpowered beings after Hydra leader Baron Wolfgang von Strucker experimented on them using Loki’s scepter, now known to have contained the Mind Stone. Wanda gained psychic and telekinetic abilities and Pietro gained superspeed.

At first, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch were pawns of Hydra and then worked with Ultron. Eventually, they turned on Ultron and joined up with the Avengers during the Battle of Sokovia. Quicksilver gave his life using his super speed to shield Hawkeye from oncoming fire.

So how does Quicksilver return in Avengers 4, if he is going to return at all? One theory is that whatever the Avengers do to reverse the effects of Thanos’s finger snap brings back more than just the 50 percent of all life that perished in Avengers: Infinity War. However, that would probably cause a whole set of new problems.

The more likely scenario is that Avengers 4 involves time travel. This theory is backed by a few things. Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel, the two Marvel Studios films releasing between Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4, both take place before the events of Avengers: Infinity War, possibly setting up points of reference for time travel in Avengers 4.

There are also further rumors from the set of Avengers 4. Tom Hiddleston was reportedly spotted on the Avengers 4 set in costume as Loki despite his character having died by Thanos’ hand in Avengers: Infinity War. There have also been set photos of the core Avengers cast with looks like the ones they wore in the first Avengers film. This information could be evidence of flashback scenes rather than time travel, but the case for time travel seems to be building.

The fourth Avengers movie, which remains untitled, opens on May 3, 2019.

Marvel Cinematic Universe movies include Ant-Man and the Wasp on July 6th, Captain Marvel opens on March 8, 2019, the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming on July 5, 2019, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 in 2020.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
rewatching for 4th time. 3rd time I've fast forwarded the Wanda and Vision stuff... gotta say, i genuinely don't give even a sliver of a fukk about them, especially Scarlett Witch. all the power in the world can't convince me to like that horrible character.
so u fast forwarded like 8min of footage just for the fukk of it. Jeez you're insufferable with the bullshyt. Dudes act like the wanda, vision shyt was half the movie or something :mjlol: how about u dont watch it anymore period tho :francis: cuz these characters are sooooooo hoooooorrrrriibllle :why: