The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
giphy.gif

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Just left my 4th viewing :wow:

Was hella families in the theatre my whole row was little kids. They were all :mjcry::sadbron: when Groot and Spidey died. I never seen so many kids looking shook. I think it's dope how unorganized the Avengers were in this movie as a result of Civil War. If Strange Ironman, the Guardians and Spidey were fighting in Wakanda it would've been much harder for Thanos. This shyt an instant classic though.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it last night. :picard:...at Thanos giving hulk those hands. :dahell:.....at how much of a simp Starlord was. So he wasnt up on the knowledge of the stones? He could have bought her back once they got the glove off. Thor was looking like a real G in this movie. I literally had the :myman::banderas: face when he showed up in Wakanda.

Beat him so bad Hulk didn't want no parts of another ass whoppin:hubie:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it again and man the Russo bros are masters at pacing. It’s 2:30 hrs long but the shyt flies by. :wow:

Theater was packed again as well.

Yea they damn sure know how to
Make a flick flow. Even the worst part (vision/scarlett witch) lasted about 2 mins at a time before we got back to the action. Every scene served a purpose like moving the story or characters 1st interactions with each other.

Thor and the guardians need to be the next collab film. Rocket would pull the burner on anybody dissing him but let thor get away with calling him rabbit all movie because he alpha as fukk