The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
@BelowTheMasonDixon Just trying to lower your expectations on the comedy so you'll be surprised by the film :yeshrug:
DblQEVAXUAAjo3l.jpg

:francis:

On the plus side a couple reviewers(Black ones) who might not be Big Time critics, but critics I trust nontheless. Have basically said that it's the Best Marvel film period. So, Maybe I'll just have to chalk up the humor to it being for "kids"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yo you use to post on Niketalk bro?
Nope
Just read the spoilers because idgaf and won't be seeing this movie for a long time anyway, but I highly doubt they have killed off T'Challa and Parker permanently. They're not killing off their biggest onscreen hero (Panther) and one who they just got the rights back to.

And if they haven't killed off those two, then everyone else will probably come back with them. Didn't Thanos "kill" everyone during one of the '90s Infinity mini-series only to have everyone brought back to life at the end due to the Gauntlet? I'm certain that will happen in the next movie.
We know they'll all be back and defeat Thanos in A4, it's just the fact that 2 fan favorites are going to be temporarily killed.

Code

Banned
Daps
Black Panther & Spider-Man are about to carry the MCU, you think they'd be stupid enough to kill them when they have sequels lined up for both?:mjlol:

They're obviously gonna be in their solo movies, you said they're coming back to beat thanos in A4

I think the new people from antman2/cap marvel movies will save the day

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Read the spoilers (:pacspit: i don’t care still going!) but I’m gonna just to see everybody in my theater with the :ohhh::mjcry::sadcam::gucci::dwillhuh::patrice::leostare::why::ooh::ld::lupe:

While I’m sitting there :pachaha:

As they watch all the heroes turn into dust like Michael Jackson in the “Remember The Time” video.

I’m give a :salute: to the Russos Brothers for having the balls to do this. And letting everybody wait till next year while watching Ant-Man & Wasp and Captain Marvel to fill that void until the grand Phase 3 finale with Avengers 4.

Part of me wants to see black folks faces when they see T’Chalia turn into ashes when just 2 months ago they were celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. I’m sorry i just have a dark sense of humor :youngsabo:

Can’t wait till Thursday :ahh:
goddamn your a little sambo arent you??

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam