The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Got my Tickets for Friday, :mjcry: But I want it now.
veruca-salt-willy-wonka.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
thats what im thinking. Strange gave up way too quick on that time stone. I dont know about the mind stone though cause shuri looked shook.

plus he travelled and saw ALL possible outcomes... he had to do the switch-a-roo

after I watch the movie and get the visuals to match the spoilers I'll have a better understanding and comprehension of the movie and can better theorize what happens

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hulk v Thanos, short as hell but enough to make you appreciate Thanos’ power

Ironman, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange v Thanos, there were others but I’ll just name them. They played the fight out so it was believable that they almost took him down.

If you count battles, the fight in wakanda was awesome. Thor stole the show but I thought everything about it and wakanda as a whole in the movie was well done. Except black widow fighting proxima, just had me like:gucci:

Whats Black Panther’s best moment?

Is Nakia in it at all?

Do Okoye and M’Baku get any shine?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, none of the Black heroes stood out huh? It's like BP and his crew weren't even in the film at all looking at the impressions. Hell, it seems even Cap got the short end of the stick. I'm hardly seeing his name mentioned either, and he usually gets the most shine in these group flicks.

Seems like it's mostly a Thor and Guardians film.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Strange gave it up to quick .. maybe he went back in time and got a time stone remnant ...
Shuri was trynna separate it from vision .. maybe they succeeded and replaced it with a vibranium replica with semi powers...

besides ... how else can they travel back in time unless they have the time stone..

thats what im thinking. Strange gave up way too quick on that time stone. I dont know about the mind stone though cause shuri looked shook.

plus he travelled and saw ALL possible outcomes... he had to do the switch-a-roo

after I watch the movie and get the visuals to match the spoilers I'll have a better understanding and comprehension of the movie and can better theorize what happens
Strange gave up the time stone so easily because of the one future he saw where they won. Before he vowed to let Tony and Spidey die if it meant keeping the time stone away from Thanos. His change of heart means that Thanos' defeat either requires Tony to live or the gauntlet to be completed.

The most obvious would be that even without the complete gauntlet, Thanos would still be unstoppable and kill half of earth by his own hand. With the stones intact, they can restore the gauntlet and reverse what Thanos did. That's most likely the end game Strange talked about.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
Just came back from it. No spoilers but I thought it was very solid for the scope they had in front of them. It wasn't perfect and I don't think it will live up to anyone's expectations if they are expecting a better film than Black Panther. Thanos is a great villain. Probably next to Killmonger in the MCU. Very very comedy heavy. Even in some of the third act. Still digesting the ending.
:dahell: