The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i already prepared to pour one out for Loki, but realistically it could also be Hiemdall. None of Thors Characters will really serve any purpose after this film.
Also Sebastian Stan's 9 picture deal makes it pretty obvious that he'll be replacing Cap, so that dude will die at some point too.
But these are all expiring contract people who are obvious. I heard we may have one curveball and kill off and character who hasn't completed their trilogy yet.
Obviously the easiest way to do that would be to kill off Gamorra's sister.
So that's My prediction. Nebula, Loki, and Captain America kick the bucket. I don't think more than three will die because too many death scenes will drag the movie down and make it depressing.

I hope they remember you is probably one of the GOTG or Dr Strange.. I think Drax gets too excited and Thanos kills him.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New TV spot.

:ohhh:at Spider-Man drop kicking Thanos in the face.

:ohhh:at Ironman with some kind of energy sword or blade hitting Thanos.

:mjlol:at Tony Stark's :francis: face when Rocket said he never heard of The Avengers.

:mjlol:at Spider-Man sounding exactly like Star Lord.

Fred.

Sounds good, looks good...

But "I hope they remember you" doesn't look like they gonna win

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What if the studio just said :umad: to the haters

and had Hawkeye kill thanos in the end with a vibranuim tipped arrow attached to the soul stone.
I’d LOVE that. Hawkeye has been misused by MCU IMO.

He’s like a step above The Marvel knights Netflix crew, but not as big as Ironman/cap/Thor to get his own film.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That shyt needs to get put in a spoiler. We know they fight, don't mean we wanna see the shyt. I read the discussions but I've been ignoring all the vids and most spoilers in here. Can't ignore the shyt I just scrolled past blatantly showing Spiderman/Cape/Strange jumping Thanos. I would've ignored that shyt.

I agree man. We know there's a whole lot of fighting, but seeing Thanos get dropped kick by peter could've been a surprise in the theatre
:snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This cat came by yesterday to fix my garbage disposal and saw the Daredevil painting in my living room.
Son was like, "MAN!! Daredevil my favorite character bro! It would be crazy if they wouldve included the Netflix heroes in Avengers!"
:mjcry:

I was like...

I know man.
I know.

That Spidey DD tag team combo.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Straight from the comic book.

spider-man-infinity-gauntlet-122451.jpg

tumblr_p7bqab3i7a1v2lbnko7_1280.gif

New ''Negged'' gif. someone edit it loool

p/s whats the red thing on Thanos arm ??